Bitchy juices gone.

I have nothing to bitch about. This sucks!
I got all my choice of tutorial slots, so miraculously. Cause believe it or not, i have always thought (still thinking too) i am merely fodder to God's twisted sense of humour. Everything that can go wrong will go wrong with me and have always gone wrong with me. Ok, perhaps theres a tad of exaggeration in there, I'll stick with MOST. Most things, not everything ey.

So..hmm...err...yes...ok...what else....really....hmmm....errr...yesss...ookay....

Ever got to that point of a conversation?
Yeah, it always happens to me. Especially on msn and with strangers who strangely decides to add me into their list. The very fact that I can't see them and they me, should all the more make it easier for one to wade into domains with issues that are not normally dicussed. Hence, providing juicy insights that can be yakked on for hours. Thats probably the very essence of chatting online. The endless ability of opening doors into a world of diversity, but the deal here is that, there's no catch. You knock on a door, someone opens it, you guys communicate and if this person happens to be too much for your liking, than close the door and move on to the one beside that. Or just click on the delete/ignore icon. It cant get any simpler.

Back to yours truly, anyways, my conversations never gets past the initial stages of introduction. Its always uphill boredom from then on. Staleness takes over and need i go on, ive written on staleness before. See what i mean, i lost my bitchy juices.

----------

I miss Bintan. :(

I miss the Massages...:(

I miss the Spa treatments....:(

I miss the late night swims....:(

I miss the otak-otak....:(

I miss the insane splurging.....:(

I miss the ferry rides....:(

I miss speaking indonesian to an indonesian.......:(

I miss seeing the shock on the faces of the local when they hear me speak their native tongue....:(

I miss sitting by the beach and slicing water with my jumping stones....:(

I miss the smell of dried ikan bilis and dried sotong in that groccery shop in bintan....:(

I miss the fishy smell wafting through the alleys behind their wet market....:(

I miss watching the idyllic lives of its people unfold while sippin a cup of teh susu hangat by the sidewalk....:(

I fucking miss Bintan!!!!

Gue lagi kangen banget sama Bintan. Kalo bisa, gue mau aja tingallin semua yang ada di sini hanya untuk menjejak kaki ke Bintan lagi. Ahhh, pantesan, inilah yang dikatakan, Panggilan Pulau!

Comments

alamak...speak in english la..i can't understand the last paragraph la

Popular posts from this blog

Listen to me.

*yawns*

Staleness