I'm angry.

I'm so angry! Think i was just born an angry person. I couldnt quite understand what it is thats making me go mad, Im just angry. There are probably just too many benign little angry atoms all gyrating at the same time causing a huge resonance of anger. I remember how blogging is suppose to help me find solutions to my problems. It works...sometimes....I hope it does now.

I'm so darn angry because....
  1. My dad is not giving me allowances just cause i have too much money in the bank! I dont by the way...
  2. I have to juggle teaching and schooling because my conscience wouldnt free me from the guilt of dropping my students now. They would all be sitting for a major exam by the end of this semester. I would be the most irresponsible biatch to have ever surfaced if i leave them now.
  3. I hate Fabregas for having promulgated to the world that he has been dating a girl for the past couple of years. With that shoking discovery, my sister havent been herself lately. She coops up in her room and drowns herself in books and i now, have no one else to bitch with. I cant live without talking to you man...:(
  4. On the first day of school, I was only needed in school when the sun was setting. Yup...I even had enough time to go groccery shopping with mummy and even managed a peaceful teatime before heading of for lecture. Thats just flawed man! If im a student, i bloody well expect to be needed in school at the break of friggen dawn.
  5. Ashley cole is a betraying-pesky-defender. It irks me that he has the audacity to even speak of a move to Chelsea. Infuriating!
  6. I forgot my friends bithday or rather got the wrong day.
  7. My headache wouldnt go away even after snipping off a few strips of hair. That usually works. I dont know whats stopping it from working.
  8. My favourite pencil case looks like its gonna retire soon. I've had it since my O level years. It has since been my loyal comrade, my provider, my logistics manager, my transporter and everything one can ever ask for. I dont wanna loose you. I cant do without you.
  9. My neighbours kids are brats who dont sleep at night. Their nights are used to practise their shuttles runs, as they boisterously charge down the corridor with their flip flops leaving a trail of unabated din. If they were my kids, i'd have amputated them.
  10. My neighbour is just not pleasant to look at. So uptight and so lacking of basic manners.
  11. I havent had sex for the past 21 years of my life.
Damn, perhaps thats exact cause of my anger...Anyways i feel better already. *smiles*



Wee, my phone rang, scoots me off this dimension of peculiarities.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Listen to me.

*yawns*

Staleness