skhfnegug!
"...If i lay here...if i just lay here...would you lie with me and just forget the world..."
Is that like sweetest piece of music or what?
Somebody, wake me up from this dreamy melodious dimension im thrust into, after having listened to their songs. Snow patrol that is. aaah
Moving on.
I feel a tad emancipated now that i have been told, my law lecture will be webcasted. I think the lecturer is pretty down to earth, she actually requested for me to call her by her first name, and not madam. Strangely, the same thing happened with my measurements lecturer as well. Its like a growing trend or something. Hell I'm not complaining man. Besides, first name calling bring us all to a plane of commonest. Whatever that means. Basically i feel at ease with them in that way.
My language is suffering. I am yet again passing through that stage of being unarticulate. Buggeration!
I have so much to say, but so little words to put it down with. The deal here is, after i log off, everything just words itself out. That is just such a pain!
*watever*
Is that like sweetest piece of music or what?
Somebody, wake me up from this dreamy melodious dimension im thrust into, after having listened to their songs. Snow patrol that is. aaah
Moving on.
I feel a tad emancipated now that i have been told, my law lecture will be webcasted. I think the lecturer is pretty down to earth, she actually requested for me to call her by her first name, and not madam. Strangely, the same thing happened with my measurements lecturer as well. Its like a growing trend or something. Hell I'm not complaining man. Besides, first name calling bring us all to a plane of commonest. Whatever that means. Basically i feel at ease with them in that way.
My language is suffering. I am yet again passing through that stage of being unarticulate. Buggeration!
I have so much to say, but so little words to put it down with. The deal here is, after i log off, everything just words itself out. That is just such a pain!
*watever*
-----------------------


Its never good to capitalize on the flaws of others. I personally feel beauty products and every bloody services associated with being pretty are just overly priced! A box of Eucerin cover cream costs a lil less than $30 bucks. Concealed in its huge box is a tube of cream not even 1/4 of that silly box. A pain, im telling. PAIN. Aiyah watevr lah. Dunno what to write anymore.
Comments