INsanity rocks.

I know I'm suppose to keep blogging on a low, But you know what, screw it.

I live in a Biscuit tin, so says my sister. Ironically, my biscuit tin has been attracting strange ppl around. I had a loud speaking indian man sprouting some bloody loud tamil into his phone at friggen 12am, he just HAD to be standing outside my room window that night. The conversation just HAD To go on at my end of the corridor. I was more angry than I was freaked out. Bleargh. Ok I was a lil scared, that was enuff to prevent me from assaulting him. I choked on my patience that night. The following night, i had a couple engaging themselves in conspiratorial whispers. My dreams were punctured by a whiny shrill. I could have died of annoyance. I got my dad involved. He slid my windows opened and told the kids to keep it down, then he asked where on earth were they from? Considering the time, again, 12 am. Then, that smart arse boy had to try and retaliate, he asked my dad if he wanted to see his IC as well. Uh uh, bad move. Temper provoked. "IC huh, You wait there, I'm coming out!" What else ey, I ran for the keys and unlocked the door and gate, who needs sleep after all. True to my suspicion, the kids vanished. Ahhh. Fucking cowards. Tonight, I'm sleeping with the keys in my hand. SO, the next noise I hear, I'm gonna break open my parents door and charge out of the main door so I can grab a neck to snap. Full of lethal power now and spoiling for a fight.

Accidental Insomniac.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Listen to me.

*yawns*

Staleness