Mighty mighty slippers.
I'm back to being a bloody Hubber! Soccer seduction is much to strong to resist. Arsenal won their first EPL match this season. A great way indeed to kick off the season. I got my opportunity to let out my suppressed screams. WE have come. I didn't realise how much of the world I've missed until I got our very own Digital-cable set back on. Its insane. Life is complete now. I got my internet, my cable tv my parents and my sisters. I've evolved into being a slave to technology, a parasite to all things electronic, despite the years of arguing against the propagation of the mass media. The supposed harbinger of ones doom. We change.

Our trusted slippers. It has taken us to places of many colours, memories and divine godly showers. I love them to bits.
Tomorrow's gonna be the first day of my 2nd last semester. I'm excited. -_-
NOT.
Spoke to a cousin of mine online a while back. She seems all busy and worked up about school. Even asked me if I take a 3rd language. Well, no, but i am competent in another ancient language. KamaSutra, the language of Love. Heard of it? I've been told im real good. I have testimonials. The constant race to be the best among cousins. Its an amazing trait in my family, but thank god it stopped while trying to get to me. I live to have fun. Oh, I painted my nails. My first ever successful try at it. Bloody proud of meself. ;) We'll see if my next update tomorrow is able to alleviate my deprivation of divine specimens. I've seen a prospective target in the class register for the lecture on the morrow. *Grrr*
Our trusted slippers. It has taken us to places of many colours, memories and divine godly showers. I love them to bits.
Tomorrow's gonna be the first day of my 2nd last semester. I'm excited. -_-
NOT.
Spoke to a cousin of mine online a while back. She seems all busy and worked up about school. Even asked me if I take a 3rd language. Well, no, but i am competent in another ancient language. KamaSutra, the language of Love. Heard of it? I've been told im real good. I have testimonials. The constant race to be the best among cousins. Its an amazing trait in my family, but thank god it stopped while trying to get to me. I live to have fun. Oh, I painted my nails. My first ever successful try at it. Bloody proud of meself. ;) We'll see if my next update tomorrow is able to alleviate my deprivation of divine specimens. I've seen a prospective target in the class register for the lecture on the morrow. *Grrr*
Comments