It's been a while. World Cup came and went. It brought the champs out of Italy. I can't contend with that. They were excellent. Goodbye Zizou. It's sad to see you leave on an unpleasant note. But hey, u could only get what you asked for. So the next world cup would be held in South Africa. Another continent altogether and a whole new game to look out for. Speaking of which, my sis is already saving up for a trip to S. Africa so she could catch the next world cup game, without having to squint through pixelated motions. Now hows that for an ambition. I wanna start saving up for that too. But you know me, always wanting to a larger stride ahead of others, I'm a culture vulture who feeds on differences to survive. Now that means, i have four years to make friends with peeps living around South Africa. :) If you are hot, have a six pack, preferably male and willing to escort some chicks from the east in the year 2010, just holler back aight. Well, parents included. Moving o...
Comments