Sinful

Today, was weird.

Actually, the very start of this semester seemed rather odd. I got all my tutorial slots, with no difficulties whatsoever. The birds were gleefully chirping today. I even caught a couple of them frolicking through the woods while heading for the Artz forum, to get my earned freebie. NUSSU diary. Oddly perfect.

Lunch was Prata. Well, we had it at the usual place. We had a very, well, I would say mature conversation over lunch. I've been bumming around all month long and cleansing myself off the usual crudeness that I've been so often associated with. Sexual crudeness. I always believed that indeed we are carnal beings (which bloody explains why, i had taken an instant liking to lecturer of Gek1045) . Always seeking pleasures and indulging ourselves in the fleshy sins of bodily delights. Its innate. Its also survival. So no reason to be all covert about it. My blatant seexual notions usually bring utter shock to the faces of my pals. But lately, I feel that theres a need for me to take a step back with all that and maybe, settle down a lil and not appear too bold with my ideals which can sometimes throw me off as being rather repulsively vulgar. Eeek. But TODAY, i was in for a change. My once innocent pals started sprouting out ruthless batches of lewd topics over our pratas and briyani. My first bite of prata was tainted with the sudden appearance of a not so enticing tea bag in my head. Yeah, tea bags. Scrotum. Juxtapose them yourself aye. Its not me, its my pals. Then came the whole mistaking a homophone. Come. Cum. DO the math. Then we moved on to lecture topics. The 6 Thrusts. Not right huh. TRust me, I wasn't the one who even initiated that. I shall not have names. I just wanna reiterate the fact that, this time, It wasn't me. I'm the saintly one, for once! It didn't stop at that, I had other subtle instances where kinky connotations never fail to emerge from these seemingly chaste beings I have for friends. Plain deception. Or, perhaps my filth have infested their once pristine minds.

That was school for me.

Now, what do you do when a lil boy sticks his arm into the back of his pants and starts to frantically scratch his arse?

The things I go through just to get to and back from school.
I need therapy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Listen to me.

*yawns*

Staleness