Its just one post.
Yes, The days leading to the submission date of the big stinky thing called Dissertation, are among the most trying of times. Its quite similar to the days before the exams too. Things of all size, colour and demands start cropping out of no where. Even the corners of your eyes couldn't catch it. Its ridiculous. You become so darn sensitive to your surroundings, i tell ya. Like now for instance. The fact that its pouring dogs and cats outside usually bears no effect on me, not now though, it makes me hop around with sheer anxiety. I don't even know what I'm anxious about. One minute, I'm devoid of any energy, as I allow the pattering of the rain drone its way into numbing me. The next minute, I'm all charged up and typing this thing out. Oh well, anything but dissertation. This is what happens when you pursue something you have no interest for.
This isn't where i parked my car.
I just wanna type that over and over again, and then maybe print it out and paste it all over school. There are so many 'wants' gyrating in my head right now. I told you, trying times ahead.
Clarinna. Isn't that just a sweet sounding, sugar coated delicacy of a name for a stripper who does magic with that steel pole, as she seductively plasters herself around that darn thing. Not a contortion in her face though, just her pearlie whites. Ok i took it too far.
Clarinna, just a name we conjured up, compounding both our names together. Hehe. No prizes for guessing who the other person is. Anyways, apparently, thats a name to be reckon with ok! It took us both through measurements tutorial, along with the whole successful completion of that crazy assed CATO assignment. Its not easy! Proud we were.
I have a feeling i'll be back again with some crazy crap to share.
So long sunshines.
This isn't where i parked my car.
I just wanna type that over and over again, and then maybe print it out and paste it all over school. There are so many 'wants' gyrating in my head right now. I told you, trying times ahead.
Clarinna. Isn't that just a sweet sounding, sugar coated delicacy of a name for a stripper who does magic with that steel pole, as she seductively plasters herself around that darn thing. Not a contortion in her face though, just her pearlie whites. Ok i took it too far.
Clarinna, just a name we conjured up, compounding both our names together. Hehe. No prizes for guessing who the other person is. Anyways, apparently, thats a name to be reckon with ok! It took us both through measurements tutorial, along with the whole successful completion of that crazy assed CATO assignment. Its not easy! Proud we were.
I have a feeling i'll be back again with some crazy crap to share.
So long sunshines.
Comments