A losing battle
I am fighting a losing battle! A fucking losing battle to the end. They say, never start a battle you know you can't finish. I think I did just that. I'm feeling sick to the gut. The more i type, the less convinced i become. Its ridiculous. I always thought, my dissertation would be one, which I put my heart and soul in, one which resonates my deepest most desires and hopes, one which echoes the voice of my tacid sentiments. I tend to ask for too much, how typical of me.
Maybe i should just take the 2 week pass. :) Thats what i call it, The 2-week pass that allows you an extension of two weeks and a deduction of 5 marks.

Our potentially new icon. Shoulda been to the zoo when those niggling voices were at its peak. Shouldn't have regarded the rain at all. RIP ah meng.
You know, maybe HE killed ah meng, coz he wants to be the national icon. He knew, he must have heard of it from one of those gossiping zookeepers. So he planted some sleeping pills which he probably also got from those gossiping zookeepers into ah meng's bananas. Tsk tsk.
Maybe i should just take the 2 week pass. :) Thats what i call it, The 2-week pass that allows you an extension of two weeks and a deduction of 5 marks.
Our potentially new icon. Shoulda been to the zoo when those niggling voices were at its peak. Shouldn't have regarded the rain at all. RIP ah meng.
You know, maybe HE killed ah meng, coz he wants to be the national icon. He knew, he must have heard of it from one of those gossiping zookeepers. So he planted some sleeping pills which he probably also got from those gossiping zookeepers into ah meng's bananas. Tsk tsk.
Comments