Life is short

so sleep all you want.



The Canterville Ghost, Nanny McPhee, Son of the Dragon, Merlin's Apprentice... Even The quiet. I've been bumming before the tv set. Its good, its like making good of that cable subscription my dad pays. By the way, I am obliged to share with you friends of this latest infatuation I've developed for a lad on screen. His name is John Henry Reardon. A fucking fuckably hot lad I must add. Oh yes, indeed, he is that man above. Grrr. I heart thee. *skips around*

I feel like an adolescent teenager all over again.

Anyways, it has finally dawned upon me, the fact that i have never kissed a man other than my dad in my entire 23 years of stupid fucking life. Ah, wait, 22 rather. Now thats a tad more comforting. Bly me!

I shall today, dream of nothing less than the wonderful adventures I'll undertake with Merlin's apprentice.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Listen to me.

*yawns*

Staleness