Everything chocolate, i loike!
My wanton obsession with Kinder Bueno these days, is starting to scare me. I used to be satiated by merely indulging myself in their duo-pack. Now, i need at least three of those packs! The thought of its possible consequence doesn't seem to affect my sanity at all. I'm still madly in love with chocolates. Bah!
Oh!
I suddenly remember what exactly motivated me log on to blogspot and head for another typing rampage. Heh...The relief teacher. *grins* He was around again. Ok, i feeling like laughing maniacally again. Those blasted midgets are making their way to my head yet again. God forbid.
Oh well, perhaps its just me. A wise being once said, "Alvinna, you thrive on variety..."
And indeed, I really do. Permanence bore the living Sam outta me. Ok wait, it's suddenly all coming back to me, that wise being was me. Heh. Let me just meander back to my point, the once, flamingly hawt divine specimen of nature has just been relegated back to the status of a mere commoner. All that within the span of less than twenty-four hours. I'm constantly pushing my threshold of intolerance, for man. Haha.
Now theres suddenly nothing more to look forward to at work. Buggeration.
I learnt a new word which i assume has its roots in some ancient Latin tongue.
Resperatoria. Sound so intellectually powerful when you say it with a Spanish twang.
Big night tomorrow aye. See ya in a bit amigos!
Adios. ;)
Its really funny how things tend to turn out. You expect the unexpected, making the unexpected expect you, so prepared you are to receive it, it turns its back on you and dishes you with the expected.
What the fuck right?
Bloody bummer, i tell ya.
Its what i call boredom.
Oh!
I suddenly remember what exactly motivated me log on to blogspot and head for another typing rampage. Heh...The relief teacher. *grins* He was around again. Ok, i feeling like laughing maniacally again. Those blasted midgets are making their way to my head yet again. God forbid.
Oh well, perhaps its just me. A wise being once said, "Alvinna, you thrive on variety..."
And indeed, I really do. Permanence bore the living Sam outta me. Ok wait, it's suddenly all coming back to me, that wise being was me. Heh. Let me just meander back to my point, the once, flamingly hawt divine specimen of nature has just been relegated back to the status of a mere commoner. All that within the span of less than twenty-four hours. I'm constantly pushing my threshold of intolerance, for man. Haha.
Now theres suddenly nothing more to look forward to at work. Buggeration.
I learnt a new word which i assume has its roots in some ancient Latin tongue.
Resperatoria. Sound so intellectually powerful when you say it with a Spanish twang.
Big night tomorrow aye. See ya in a bit amigos!
Adios. ;)
What the fuck right?
Bloody bummer, i tell ya.
Its what i call boredom.
Comments