Testosterone.
I was walking around, thinking that i have covered a good load of crap that left be grappling for my sanity to keep me afloat. I was so wrong. Heh. I kinda left out something that happened today, that pretty much convinced me that I'm a bitchy little whore on the inside. Seriously.
Okay, heres the deal, it was the end of the day and so I dropped by the general office to check on one of my sick kids, just making sure she's left for home. On my way out of the sick bay i spotted the back of this buffed divine being, who of course, just happened to be male. He was super buffed and as i got closer, he smelled of talcum, and sheer testosterone. Ok, don't ask me how I knew what the latter smelled like, I just did. When he turned around...I was so happy to see a pretty face, save for some random pimples (probably a reaction to the steroids he is on), finally, a divine being. I have dreamt of this very day since the first day of work. A moment of bliss passed. He was smiling, I was suppressing my urge to let out a string of suppressed giggles. A couple of seconds passed, and before i could even recognise (or brace myself for it) my goddamned deprived libido was slapped awake. I could literally feel my hormones crawling up my head and fuzzying up my logic. Seriously, like tiny little midgets on a rampage, screaming and boisterously giggling away as my eyes register the target at hand. What the fuck kinda feeling was that? It was beyond anything I had ever experienced. Of course, I fled as soon as i knew something was amiss, those midgets! I took cover in the common room, only to have him walk past a while later. A relief teacher, who leaves me gasping for air and sensibility.
God is definitely taking great pleasure as he mocks at my very existance.
Okay, heres the deal, it was the end of the day and so I dropped by the general office to check on one of my sick kids, just making sure she's left for home. On my way out of the sick bay i spotted the back of this buffed divine being, who of course, just happened to be male. He was super buffed and as i got closer, he smelled of talcum, and sheer testosterone. Ok, don't ask me how I knew what the latter smelled like, I just did. When he turned around...I was so happy to see a pretty face, save for some random pimples (probably a reaction to the steroids he is on), finally, a divine being. I have dreamt of this very day since the first day of work. A moment of bliss passed. He was smiling, I was suppressing my urge to let out a string of suppressed giggles. A couple of seconds passed, and before i could even recognise (or brace myself for it) my goddamned deprived libido was slapped awake. I could literally feel my hormones crawling up my head and fuzzying up my logic. Seriously, like tiny little midgets on a rampage, screaming and boisterously giggling away as my eyes register the target at hand. What the fuck kinda feeling was that? It was beyond anything I had ever experienced. Of course, I fled as soon as i knew something was amiss, those midgets! I took cover in the common room, only to have him walk past a while later. A relief teacher, who leaves me gasping for air and sensibility.
God is definitely taking great pleasure as he mocks at my very existance.
Comments