Too sexy. (no thanx to AXN)
My commitment to bring my post count to 300 starts now!
Its been a long time since i last found time, effort, energy and some degree of sanity to sit and type my thoughts out. Boy oh boy, i'm just glad to be back. Hehe.
I don't even know where to start, really...
Ok, my memory of everything current and exciting has been blurred by sheer exhaustion. I'm bloody tired. Since the beginning if this week, my eyes have been screaming at me for some mercy. Seriously man, (yes they are all men), just hang in there mate. I swear when we reach the end of the term, we'll sleep the never-ending sleep, k?
Right, lets talk about pimping. A word I was never really familiar with, apart from occasionally encountering it on MTV in moments of boredom-inspired channel surfing. That (un)fateful day, evening rather, I was driven to a point beyond mortification. Thank god for the dimly lit surrounding, had it been well-lit, I would have dug a bunker under the plenum just so I could escape the, essentially, awkward moment. Shan't divulge too much, that would only make me look like i'm paying too much attention to the awkwardness, which in turn would inevitably galvanise more unsolicited pratty opinions, sometimes even predictions. The last bit, mighty scary.
Trust me, the cheesy love song Adel and Claryce came up with at the spur of the moment was about as much as I could take, without puking in my mouth. Bluek.
So, now... my tummy's starting to growl. I've been pampering it with too much treats. Snacking and munching a tad too much these few days, especially since I don't have to fast anymore, well till next year lah. Bleah.
I can't wait for Sunday. I was trying NOT to type that out, but bugger me, I just had to. It creates the setting, the framework for a whole weekend of insane laughter! You see, everytime I message something like that out, the event (whatever it may be) would have to be put off...
Not this time I hope. :)
See ya soon Sunshines! :X
Its been a long time since i last found time, effort, energy and some degree of sanity to sit and type my thoughts out. Boy oh boy, i'm just glad to be back. Hehe.
I don't even know where to start, really...
Ok, my memory of everything current and exciting has been blurred by sheer exhaustion. I'm bloody tired. Since the beginning if this week, my eyes have been screaming at me for some mercy. Seriously man, (yes they are all men), just hang in there mate. I swear when we reach the end of the term, we'll sleep the never-ending sleep, k?
Right, lets talk about pimping. A word I was never really familiar with, apart from occasionally encountering it on MTV in moments of boredom-inspired channel surfing. That (un)fateful day, evening rather, I was driven to a point beyond mortification. Thank god for the dimly lit surrounding, had it been well-lit, I would have dug a bunker under the plenum just so I could escape the, essentially, awkward moment. Shan't divulge too much, that would only make me look like i'm paying too much attention to the awkwardness, which in turn would inevitably galvanise more unsolicited pratty opinions, sometimes even predictions. The last bit, mighty scary.
Trust me, the cheesy love song Adel and Claryce came up with at the spur of the moment was about as much as I could take, without puking in my mouth. Bluek.
So, now... my tummy's starting to growl. I've been pampering it with too much treats. Snacking and munching a tad too much these few days, especially since I don't have to fast anymore, well till next year lah. Bleah.
I can't wait for Sunday. I was trying NOT to type that out, but bugger me, I just had to. It creates the setting, the framework for a whole weekend of insane laughter! You see, everytime I message something like that out, the event (whatever it may be) would have to be put off...
Not this time I hope. :)
See ya soon Sunshines! :X
Comments
=p
That said, I can't wait to hear about your *ahem* encounter at you-know-where.