It's starting to feel like a chore.

Yah!

Chore indeed. Heading to work and back. Your best bet is to stay numb, dumb, ignorant and just blanket yourself under that slice of darkness. I'll survive this racket.

My dad is having this insane fascination with milk. Our refrigerator is filled with half a dozen boxes of milk and yogurt drink. And mind you, i am NOT talking about the tiny 250ml boxes, rather, im referring to the damn 1litre boxes. What the hell man. I just don't understand. It's like, one day, after he came back from his quarterly medical check up, he went berserk. Like, hours after hours of incessant ramblings on how important it is to have milk in us. Pffrrttt. Bly me.

Anyways, my sis is sitting for an exam soon. Hehe. A marathon of papers, hours after hours of brain crunching questions, semi-paralysed fingers and oil laden face. Those were the days. Nonetheless, its a phase we inevitably have to put up with...no worries k. Just do your best, study as much as you can and watch plenty of tv. It worked for me. If all else fail, just stare at what Daddy gave you, carved out paper weight with the words..."Think Big" on it. heheh. My dad's so weird. Baxia! Gambatte!

My life now revolves around my email. On mornings, especially Monday mornings, I get especially grumpy when I don't see my usual morning messages. Haiz. I'm spoilt silly by you guys. I have got all these crazy random plans that sprout out at the most unforgiving times.

Becoming more and more addicted to fridays. It's definitely not a bad thing, but being hooked makes me feel dependent. Dependence, is like crutches. When you get too used to crutches, you can't stand on you own. Now do you see my problem? Oh dear. Girls, I'm addicted to you guys!!! How how how?

Absence, regardless of how short it may be, do make the heart grow fonder.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Listen to me.

*yawns*

Staleness