A conundrum

Modern-day educated females leave me baffled and gasping for the right words to lucidly describe their peculiar behaviour.

I am obscenely appalled by the latest web of bull-shitty female behaviour I've had to put up with. This coming from the females who are supposedly educated, you know, considering the fact that they are able to reel in a stable income. *rolls eyes*

A minor comment on a social networking site on a now former friend's profile actually ticked the other-half off. And now I'm in for an epic onslaught of hate. I got booted off his friend's list and not by him, mind you. A friend off my list doesn't leave a dent on my pride, seriously. It's the very reason or lack of reason behind that act that actually grosses me out. And it also got me thinking, if marriage is about having your spouse annex your privacy, regardless of whether its your tangible space or virtual space, then the very institution of marriage will not work for me. In fact, it disgusts me.

Usually, when I'm faced with marital woes, I'd look at my parents for a solution. Not this time though. They don't have accounts on social networking sites. Hence, liberated from the need to confront the problem I have unconsciously caused. I'm no marriage/relationship-breaker and I don't intend to be anything close to that. The only solution I see is therefore to take 20 steps back turn left and leave through the door I came in from. Oh well, that means keeping my distance and gradually lengthening it to a point where I disappear.

And indeed, it is a lesson learned. I need to diminish my online presence.


Maybe I should just learn to shut up.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Listen to me.

*yawns*

Staleness