I actually get a break?
Hell yeah! 3 weeks! Awesome shit. The only thing thats bugging me is that, why'd they hafta tell us this like so late into the semester. I could have made travel plans man. 3 weeks across Europe! On my own... without my parents consent. Ok, far fetched, but it's worth a dream. Nonetheless, I get 3 weeks of bumming. Hah! I'm gonna savour every damn moment of it. I'm gonna soak myself in utter delirious fun and lose myself in my very own laughter. I'm gonna sit myself at some sidewalk cafe and people watch till my eyes spin. I'm gonna... Yah, you get the drift. Waste my pretty life away, for that gorgeous 3 weeks. YAY! Three cheers for Vinna! Hip Hip Hooray (x3)...
Anyways, this is my last week of practicum and I am going to lick it and chew on it and suck on it with relish! With great delight! Lesson plans can kiss my arse... in a bit, I think.
So now, let me give you, rather let me give myself (I'm convinced now, that no one reads my blog, which is both sad and enlightening, also, my friends have grown out of blogging...*sad*.... and I'm still holding on to this now obsolete avenue for sublimation of incessant woes) a rundown of what I've had to go through in the past couple of weeks.
Well, observations came and went and I am still left standing. Yay. Some days were plaqued with ominous dark clouds while others were so pleasant, I could hear the happy buzzing of the bees in the distance. Ok the make believe bees in the distance.
The girls who made life in school a whole lot better. I really pray and hope that they either get their cross-over, or come back to GSP. Please please pretty please...
The things we do for fun. The paper cutter's blurred out, but all of us swear by it. Especially useful for those last minute manipulatives that are needed a day before a major observation. Bleah. Nerve-wrecking, but awesome fun when you have these two lovelies to help you dole out those lessons.
This was taken after my 2nd and last NSC observation. Liberating. Absolutely liberating. It's like letting out a really long stinky-assed fart, but you know it's like that toxic is out of you and you eventually feel really good. Synonymous to that.
And here's us, acting cute. :)
Anyways, this is my last week of practicum and I am going to lick it and chew on it and suck on it with relish! With great delight! Lesson plans can kiss my arse... in a bit, I think.
So now, let me give you, rather let me give myself (I'm convinced now, that no one reads my blog, which is both sad and enlightening, also, my friends have grown out of blogging...*sad*.... and I'm still holding on to this now obsolete avenue for sublimation of incessant woes) a rundown of what I've had to go through in the past couple of weeks.
Well, observations came and went and I am still left standing. Yay. Some days were plaqued with ominous dark clouds while others were so pleasant, I could hear the happy buzzing of the bees in the distance. Ok the make believe bees in the distance.
The girls who made life in school a whole lot better. I really pray and hope that they either get their cross-over, or come back to GSP. Please please pretty please...
The things we do for fun. The paper cutter's blurred out, but all of us swear by it. Especially useful for those last minute manipulatives that are needed a day before a major observation. Bleah. Nerve-wrecking, but awesome fun when you have these two lovelies to help you dole out those lessons.
This was taken after my 2nd and last NSC observation. Liberating. Absolutely liberating. It's like letting out a really long stinky-assed fart, but you know it's like that toxic is out of you and you eventually feel really good. Synonymous to that.
And here's us, acting cute. :)I have a feeling I'm gonna terribly miss them. It's gonna be really different without them.
On a happier note though, I have a meet-up with my NSC on Monday. I don't know if that's happier but yeah. Hurrah. So that's my end. And now, now, ladies and gentlemen, I shall go back to watching DVDs. The Proposal is on the list for tonight. :)
I can see clearly now, the rain is gone...
I can see clearly now, the rain is gone...
Comments