My 400th.

I stroked his pallid cheeks as he looked right through me. His eyes were brimming with tears and I could tell he was in so much pain. I wanted to help him but I did not know how. His chapped lips started to twitch. He needed to say something but he did not have the strength to cough out a single word. I held his slender fingers, they were cold and they scared me. I knew I was losing him...


And that was when I woke up. I could literally feel the coldness in my hand when I was jolted back to life! Imagine this:Waking up with your vision blurred up and convinced that you are going blind because for that moment you kinda forgot you just had a dream and that your eyes are welling up with tears. So drama, I know. Drama always happens to me. -_-
I've had nightmares, sweet dreams (oh yes, with a Maserati in it), happy dreams, prophetic dreams of the future, wishful-thinking sorta dreams (no, no wet dreams), but never a Sad dream. This was the first of its kind. It leaves me unsettled and it pretty much explains why I am still tossing, turning and and still jumping around in bed at this supposedly lunch-time hour. Emotionally draining. So vague, so unexpected, so appalling. What am I supposed to do? Who is that guy? He must have mattered to me right? Why is he in pain? Who am I to him? It was so, intimate and I don't do intimacy. It's...argh... frustrating to be placed in such an intangibly (coz its not even real, rite?) vulnerable position.

Now, what am I gonna do today? Bleargh. I wanna stay in bed.

But no, the mother is rattling on and on about how teenage girls should not stay in bed this long. I think she forgot. I've long passed the teenage stage...

I shall brood today.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Listen to me.

*yawns*

Staleness