Are my feet still there?

I can't feel my legs anymore. Apart from the bruises I've inherited overnight, no thanks to that bike falling incident, I now have an addition of numbness and aches. Well, fault me for wanting to walk from bugis to Suntec City. Personally, if i were given a chance, I'd go through all that pain again. Heh.

There they were, chatting at the other side of the street. All bald, tan, hawter that the damn weather. Grrrrr. "Check out the troop at 8 O'clock!" I motioned to my sis. And she instantly exclaimed, "Oh my LORD!" Hhahaha. I love Arab Street. Always. ALWAYS. We were headed for Taman Warisan, they had some traditional food fest today. Hehe, so there we were, hanging around and sampling food. Before we realised it, They were there too. Damn, that green lad was friggen hot. Ok, so shutters shut and flashes flashed and my sis very accidentally caught one of the dude on camera. Now isnt that just a sweet souvenir. *smiles*

I cant wait to get back to school. Tomorrows bidding session! I cant wait.

Oh and the waiter at that Turkey restaurant at Suntec actually spoke turkish to me. Hahhaha. I didnt understand a word. Or maybe he was merely ranting out the names on their menu? Oh hell who cares, all i know is that it sounded insanely hilarious. aye aye.

Off i go.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Listen to me.

*yawns*

Staleness