I mourn.

hmm. I feel good today, coz i gave up my seat to a pregnant lady on the train. I'm all smiles.

Well guess what, I have to wait for another 12 days for that gift coz apparently it got sent back to its sender. Yeah, its beginning to manifest itself hasn't it, men's incompetence. Bleargh. He friggen left out my unit number! Like dude, how could you have forgotten that? You know theres this word they have in malay, its called 'Pasrah'. Yeah, I'm that. Aku pasrah menghadapi apa saja keadaan yang menungguku di hujung perjalanan ini. For those who do not understand that, move on...

Anyways, I got myself a pair of green coloured contact lenses. Ok, so perhaps i've had contact lenses before this, during my jc years. The difference this time around is that, I bought it without even consulting my parents. I've never done anything like that before, errr, ok, maybe not never. Actually if you disregard the times I pierced my tongue, hung out at the CBD after school, went on a Pulau Ubin rampage with four of the greatest beings, cursed at every moving creature before me, chat till the wee morning hours and oh embark on a gift exchange venture (thats what I'd like to think of it), I've pretty much got my parents consultation before diving into anything other than those. ;) So, I don't know how my folks are going to react when I start wearing them on soon. Besides, a pal of my dad sure picked a fine time to acquire a stunning eye infection from his dirty contact lenses. Unhygenic freak!

I like this place. Someday i wanna be there.
-----

Moving on...

I don't understand this whole Middle East crisis thats going on. Palestine was fighting Israel. Now Palestine seem to have taken a step back or maybe they are taking a rest while Lebanon militia group is taking over for now. So rockets fly, soldiers get kidnapped, children playing hide and seek were never found while some ended up with shrapnels piercing through their flesh, others with the luxury of passports flee and i stay loyal to CNN. This is mayhem. Mayhem we'd have to put up with if we take our peaceful tranquility for granted. So while politicians show supreme power and take actions to heal wounded egos, the ground force suffer. They become tactical, like Israel defence who targets valued infrastructures while the Hezbollahs fulfill their 'surprise' promise as rockets inch closer and closer to their main target, Tel aviv. Israel tries another tactic, seize southern Lebanon so that their Tel aviv would be out of target. Seriously, do you really think Hezbollahs are that obsolete. They have Syria and Iran behind then don't they, cheering them on. Iran must really be welcoming this new found distraction so they could get on with their experimentation of uranium use and perhaps come up with something capable of greater destruction. So while all this is happening, where are the so called super powers?
Oh wait, I think I remember something, I saw bush having a ghetto chat with blair over a cup of tea and scones. Right. "...we need to get Syria to get Hezbollah to stop this shit..." Ha!

My life may not be perfect, but that does not mean I don't give a thought about these fellow mankind who have to run for their life and live in utter terror. Being afraid, because other peoples actions are going to kill you is the last thing a human being should have to face. Animals start war, humans die.

-----


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Listen to me.

*yawns*

Staleness