A dream is but a dream.

Ok. I had a dream. That one day, when someone woke up from a nights sleep, and i happened to be standing by his bedside, smiling away. He then told me, "Ewe, you are ugly!" Yes. Strangely, in the dream, I walked away from the bed and slept for an entire month. Yeah, a month. What kind of screwed up dream is that? Like knowing I'm ugly isn't bad enough, this bloody conscience of mine had to clock in extra time and steal precious moments from my dreams just to reiterate how ugly I am. How fucking typical! Like it or not, it actually left me feeling a little elevated from reality. I mean, it detaches me from my usual self for crying out loud. I am having serious difficulties living! THIS IS LIVING! yeah, finally DIDN'T get what that steven strait of a guy was yelling about.

Damn all this, its just a freaking dream. Besides, half or should i say, MORE than half of my dreams ever come true. I do hope this passes soon. No one is in any position to call others ugly. No one. If you do, your just a fucking superficial son of a bitch or daughter of a bitch. Whatever suits you. Yeah, you are. Not happy ah, so head-butt me! *pffrrt*


---I need a bloody Bandung now...


*No claryce, the turkish parcel hasnt arrived. Can't u tell? I'm still alive!*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Listen to me.

*yawns*

Staleness