A feeling.
I should just learn to trust more of these innately sudden feelings.
I went cycling today, most reluctantly so. True enough the sheer reluctance was actually a futile attempt to save me from humiliation. Well, i walked right true it. I was cycling and I lost control while trying to avoid a family of fuckers. YEs. I hate kids. MOtherfucking useless suckers. Like their parents too. Silly old goose going at a snails' pace and did nothing but hog the entire fucking cuclying path. Thank god its hungry ghosts' month. SO now i fucking hope some hungry ghost satisfies his hunger by eating all four of u arses. God, I'm so friggen pissed. What made it really worse was that, there i was lying helplessly entangled to my damn bike, they just exclaimed and rode off. Suddenly at a not-so-snails pace. Bastards! Thats where kids become brats. They take after their parents.
For the record, I think Singapore yields the lousiest parents in the entire world. No, this is NOT a manifestation of a flawed childhood or bad parents that i have. In fact, my parents are a true exception. I've said many times, i may hate them sometimes, but really they make me complete. I am glad to have been brought up by a military dad who appreciates the very essence of discipline. I someday hope to be able to inculcate that into my junior ones. Im here, referring to the so called NEW age parents who disses spanking and feels that after watching oprah and some other twisted psychologically influential drama series, they are no educated and are in an adequate position to preach their parental guidance through only one avenue, talking. Kids are all made different. Some are coy and submissive, while others are more vocal and a tad shameless. Not all kids take talking in their stride. Some require the traditional whacking to give them some dimension. Pffrrtt.
Singaporean kids are too bloody pampered. It makes me sick having to put up with endless whinnings, wailings and tantrums from these little midgets whenever i'm stuck in a public domain. Seriously, to all mothers here in SINGAPORE a gentle advise...spank your child before i spank you!
I went cycling today, most reluctantly so. True enough the sheer reluctance was actually a futile attempt to save me from humiliation. Well, i walked right true it. I was cycling and I lost control while trying to avoid a family of fuckers. YEs. I hate kids. MOtherfucking useless suckers. Like their parents too. Silly old goose going at a snails' pace and did nothing but hog the entire fucking cuclying path. Thank god its hungry ghosts' month. SO now i fucking hope some hungry ghost satisfies his hunger by eating all four of u arses. God, I'm so friggen pissed. What made it really worse was that, there i was lying helplessly entangled to my damn bike, they just exclaimed and rode off. Suddenly at a not-so-snails pace. Bastards! Thats where kids become brats. They take after their parents.
For the record, I think Singapore yields the lousiest parents in the entire world. No, this is NOT a manifestation of a flawed childhood or bad parents that i have. In fact, my parents are a true exception. I've said many times, i may hate them sometimes, but really they make me complete. I am glad to have been brought up by a military dad who appreciates the very essence of discipline. I someday hope to be able to inculcate that into my junior ones. Im here, referring to the so called NEW age parents who disses spanking and feels that after watching oprah and some other twisted psychologically influential drama series, they are no educated and are in an adequate position to preach their parental guidance through only one avenue, talking. Kids are all made different. Some are coy and submissive, while others are more vocal and a tad shameless. Not all kids take talking in their stride. Some require the traditional whacking to give them some dimension. Pffrrtt.
Singaporean kids are too bloody pampered. It makes me sick having to put up with endless whinnings, wailings and tantrums from these little midgets whenever i'm stuck in a public domain. Seriously, to all mothers here in SINGAPORE a gentle advise...spank your child before i spank you!
Comments