Bleargh

Shifted off my usual chirpy self, everything seems a tad more solemn. My humor mellowed down to a mere cynical snort. Paralysed, i am, by the never-ending flush of incoherent words. Books, notes, slides, mind-maps, readings...did i miss something? The perfect concoction of agony. I hate exams, I hate school, i hate studying.

The throbbing in my head made a comeback. It doesn't stop and nothing seem to be able to placate the situation. No amount of chocolate or ice cream could sedate me now. Its just pure torture right up to the end of May the 2nd... It doesn't help that im waking up each day feeling more and more stupid. *rolls eyes*

I need the beach. The voices of the wind and the crawling wavelets have never failed me. Save me sire. save me.

Yo no quiero morir.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Listen to me.

*yawns*

Staleness