Somethings not right
I woke up today with this strange feeling of bliss...Which means something isn't right. Its like already 12noon and yet i am still peculiarly in bed and seem to be having the time of my life where sleep is concerned. Everything around me seemed all too perfect to be true. To begin with, the sun didn't seem to be viciously blinding me with its ray, very unbecoming of it. The birds were actually chirping, rather melodiously and my neighbour's not yelling at her husband. Hell, even my mum isn't attempting to drag me off my bed, considering the hours i've been in it. For some reason, i remembered not charging my handphone, the night before. So i went out to get it and hooked it up to the nearest power supply. Turned it on and my dog (this is my message tone la, for those who aren't familiar with it) started barking incessantly as the messages flood in. One read "Alvinna, where are you?" I was like....FUCK! Fridays. 9am was tuition!!! I had actually forgotten all about tuition this morning!! Can you bloody believe it. Absent-minded me... Its the exams....it really is....I'm never like this. Damn exams to the depth of hell fire. I say this every time i have exams and trust me, i really mean it. I do! Argh.... the whole exam-brooding thing is just driving me nuts i'm telling ya. I don't know how much longer will i be able to tahan the pressure that comes with studying. I'm really gonna break.
Anyways, was suppose to go watch a movie with adel and gang (too lazy and twisted to list all the names down) today, but after much deliberation, hehe with my inner thoughts that is, I've decided to not appear. Firstly, its too far. :) Secondly, I didnt know that movie was actually a cartoon. :) Thirdly, i know that after the cartoon, they are probably gonna go for dinner. :0 Thats where the main issue lies...Hmm...If i were there, their choice of food would probably be limited to whatever thats bloody halal. You know, i really hate imposing on my pals subjective practices that ive been raised to accept. Just coz i don't eat pork for dinner does not mean they shouldn't too...Its just not fair. So please guys, its nothing personal, its more of a guilt detour.
;)
Oh and i called my kids mom and apologised profusely...She was actually laughing heartily at me. I think she thinks its funny. Well it really isn't. I felt terrible, lost and just trying to regain my balance in a futile attempt. Its gonna be a hell of a long long upward, rocky, somewhat slippery coz of torrential rains, thunderstormy, meandering kinda road for me.
*faints*
Anyways, was suppose to go watch a movie with adel and gang (too lazy and twisted to list all the names down) today, but after much deliberation, hehe with my inner thoughts that is, I've decided to not appear. Firstly, its too far. :) Secondly, I didnt know that movie was actually a cartoon. :) Thirdly, i know that after the cartoon, they are probably gonna go for dinner. :0 Thats where the main issue lies...Hmm...If i were there, their choice of food would probably be limited to whatever thats bloody halal. You know, i really hate imposing on my pals subjective practices that ive been raised to accept. Just coz i don't eat pork for dinner does not mean they shouldn't too...Its just not fair. So please guys, its nothing personal, its more of a guilt detour.
;)
Oh and i called my kids mom and apologised profusely...She was actually laughing heartily at me. I think she thinks its funny. Well it really isn't. I felt terrible, lost and just trying to regain my balance in a futile attempt. Its gonna be a hell of a long long upward, rocky, somewhat slippery coz of torrential rains, thunderstormy, meandering kinda road for me.
*faints*
Comments