Itchy fingers
Suddenly itching to ramble on again.
I have this current obsession with drawing hearts all around my reading materials. Im not quite sure where its emanating from. But its freaking me out. I have pink pens and i draw hearts all over my papers. On sunday, I bought a pencil attached with some fluffy fur at its end. Yeah, a pink ball of fur at the end of my also-pink pencil. I go around the house, drawing hearts! Somethings just not right with that equation. Bleargh.
I have this current obsession with drawing hearts all around my reading materials. Im not quite sure where its emanating from. But its freaking me out. I have pink pens and i draw hearts all over my papers. On sunday, I bought a pencil attached with some fluffy fur at its end. Yeah, a pink ball of fur at the end of my also-pink pencil. I go around the house, drawing hearts! Somethings just not right with that equation. Bleargh.
Comments