Sweet for my sweets
Sugar for my honey.
Tomorrow's gonna be a darn loooong arduous day. I could feel it. I'm gonna be so shagged, i won't be in school the following day. haha. I am expanding my damn friendster network. If i could find some CEO on friendster i'd add them. Seriously. Friendster for me is like a measure of how pathetic one is. Mine's bad.
Im glad geog essay is done and over. Man, I was battling it all day. The damn essay was the very reason why I missed my longed for Valencia match. I was bloody awake but somehow, the match slipped my mind. Urgh. I didnt get to see my David Villa and Joaquin Sanchez play. :(
Suddenly feeling sad again.
Tomorrow's gonna be a darn loooong arduous day. I could feel it. I'm gonna be so shagged, i won't be in school the following day. haha. I am expanding my damn friendster network. If i could find some CEO on friendster i'd add them. Seriously. Friendster for me is like a measure of how pathetic one is. Mine's bad.
Im glad geog essay is done and over. Man, I was battling it all day. The damn essay was the very reason why I missed my longed for Valencia match. I was bloody awake but somehow, the match slipped my mind. Urgh. I didnt get to see my David Villa and Joaquin Sanchez play. :(
Suddenly feeling sad again.
Comments