Check check.
Another grueling day tomorrow. Construction organisation and management. A harmless sounding module with harmless looking notes and probably a harmless grade that could jab the caps back down. Just what I needed.
Anyways, seems like everyones blogging about how they mug. I dont have much to say, coz obviously theres just nothing much to mug about. Really, this sickening ritual just keeps repeating itself, time over time over time... it lost its appeal man. I'm just indifferent about exams, like it really doesn't matter anymore. Talk about desensitization.
A book i found in the library. The ONLY bloody book that has something to do with BUILDING.
Now thats my floor. Its where academic materials should rightfully be! Trust me, its just piled there, untouched. The shifts are caused by constant accidental kicks and trippings.
My camera has this function. Ha, apparently if you zoom it in, you should be able to see my writings clearly. Like how cool is that.
*rolls eyes*
Things I would do only during exams.
*Staggers back to reality*
Anyways, seems like everyones blogging about how they mug. I dont have much to say, coz obviously theres just nothing much to mug about. Really, this sickening ritual just keeps repeating itself, time over time over time... it lost its appeal man. I'm just indifferent about exams, like it really doesn't matter anymore. Talk about desensitization.
*rolls eyes*
Things I would do only during exams.
- Suddenly develop an insatiable infatuation for a fictional character. Or rather, a hollywood boy.
- Make a long list of eligible hot-papas that fits my very own definition of hawtness.
- Watch Tyra on tv and try to anticipate what her next issue would be.
- Watch Punk'd and wonders if Ashton is a good father.
- Blog. Yes, think of what I wanna write and bitch aboutand eventually Not write about it at all.
- Draw hearts all over papers i could get hold of.
- Dream, have endless dreams of my favourite vacation destinations. Dream even when i'm wide awake.
- Stay up late just to watch a repeat of a show that I've watched 3 hours ago.
- Wake up at 2am, just to have a cold shower. Why? Erm, ocz I could!
- Edit pictures that don't even have me in it.
*Staggers back to reality*
Comments