Gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme...

I close my eyes, thinking that the world would come to a halt. Everything would be undone, creases smothened, the wrongs made right. The boy who tripped before that would strut his way down that winding path, that lady staring through the window would wave at me. That man with the frown would smile and that woman with the bad hair would visit a decent hair salon. My bus that i just missed would move a stern and beckon for me to board it. Sweet. That hot dude sitting next to me would strike a conversation with me, we'll talk about the weather, the clouds, the sky and everything under that. Christmas will be played over and over again, whenever i shut my eyes. It would be perfect. It would be surreal. It would be too much to ask for.

I know.

I shall just seek solace in dreams instead. Fuss free.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Listen to me.

*yawns*

Staleness