Spank me, I'm a slacker.
Where do i even begin?
I just discovered something about myself. Oh yes, one of those self-discovery moment. Logic disarms me. Thats right, a give away huh. Well it can turn me on too, depending on who's churning those logic out. Logic can really be intimidating, especially if I don't see your flow in it and i can't relate to it. ha!
Now, stayed for the night lecture. Oh yeah. Cause i had no option but to stand my ground as a slacker. :) Slackers for life! Slackers with dignity. Slackers who don't get humped or grinded or hugged or fucked later in the partying years. Really nothing to promulgate about, truth be told. I'm happy under my own skin. No regrets about attending the evening lecture though. It was enlightening. *smiles*
I saw a not so typically cute guy with a broken leg at school today. I am happy coz he stared. So cute. The little treats i get in school. These treats come so rarely, half the time, i feel like a salivating dog slobbering at every divine specimen who walk past me. Yes, it that bad.
I;m still wondering though, is Langdon junior hot?
I just discovered something about myself. Oh yes, one of those self-discovery moment. Logic disarms me. Thats right, a give away huh. Well it can turn me on too, depending on who's churning those logic out. Logic can really be intimidating, especially if I don't see your flow in it and i can't relate to it. ha!
Now, stayed for the night lecture. Oh yeah. Cause i had no option but to stand my ground as a slacker. :) Slackers for life! Slackers with dignity. Slackers who don't get humped or grinded or hugged or fucked later in the partying years. Really nothing to promulgate about, truth be told. I'm happy under my own skin. No regrets about attending the evening lecture though. It was enlightening. *smiles*
I saw a not so typically cute guy with a broken leg at school today. I am happy coz he stared. So cute. The little treats i get in school. These treats come so rarely, half the time, i feel like a salivating dog slobbering at every divine specimen who walk past me. Yes, it that bad.
I;m still wondering though, is Langdon junior hot?
Comments