Jump around.
"having curly hair is a big jOke. have u seen any clowns with rebonded hair before?"
-words from the wisely lady pissy
Claryce had clowns for dinner, I wonder how they taste.
We went to PP today. It was raining. The gods were sad cause the end of the year is looming. I like the end of the year. I get to buy a new diary. Arsenal is playing now. It doesn't look too good. They are trailing, no thanks to a Gerard free kick. I currently hate Gerard.
The SU-option exercise serves no use. At least not to me. Fucktards make a big fuss over it. Might as well not have it man. Bodoh.
As the year comes to a close, kids just naturally get brattier. A screaming kid running amuck always sets me pondering over who to fault and what i should be doing. Sometimes, i struck with the urge to lay a smack down on that boisterous midget, other times i feel like caning the oblivious parents. Kids with long hair, i sometimes have this voice telling me i should haul him/her (these days its hard to distinguish) into a dark room and lock them up in there. Lock them until sanity starts surfacing in them. Silly kids. They scream, run around like cancerous cells, they get louder and bolder when they meet other parasites like themselves, they are so tiny yet the havoc they wreak has consequences far beyond repair. Fucking kids. I coud pinch them so hard they'd start to bleed!
-words from the wisely lady pissy
Claryce had clowns for dinner, I wonder how they taste.
We went to PP today. It was raining. The gods were sad cause the end of the year is looming. I like the end of the year. I get to buy a new diary. Arsenal is playing now. It doesn't look too good. They are trailing, no thanks to a Gerard free kick. I currently hate Gerard.
The SU-option exercise serves no use. At least not to me. Fucktards make a big fuss over it. Might as well not have it man. Bodoh.
As the year comes to a close, kids just naturally get brattier. A screaming kid running amuck always sets me pondering over who to fault and what i should be doing. Sometimes, i struck with the urge to lay a smack down on that boisterous midget, other times i feel like caning the oblivious parents. Kids with long hair, i sometimes have this voice telling me i should haul him/her (these days its hard to distinguish) into a dark room and lock them up in there. Lock them until sanity starts surfacing in them. Silly kids. They scream, run around like cancerous cells, they get louder and bolder when they meet other parasites like themselves, they are so tiny yet the havoc they wreak has consequences far beyond repair. Fucking kids. I coud pinch them so hard they'd start to bleed!
Comments