U talking to me?
If you have suicidal tendencies but hell, you are feeling too chicken out to kill yourself, all you need is a one hour lecture on IT in construction. Thereafter, you will walk straight out and over the parapet wall. I almost did that. What happened to Charisma? Geez.
Im gonna fail my test. Im gonna smile when i see a big fat zero on my paper. I should stop yapping about useless academic nonsense, it kinda makes me feel like someone i don't ever wanna feel like.
The irksome song stuck in my head: Whats a girl got to do, Bat For Lashes.
No, i'm not gonna type my lyrics out here, THAT reminds me of a certain someone, who's been insecured. Yes, insecured. Haha. The silent ambush by the Red Army as usual, leaves me numb and on some cloud next to cloud 9.
I wanna head to Morocco and find for some spices that alleviates period pain. They have 'spices' for everything man. I also want a piece of that 'happy spice'. Grrrr.
Im gonna fail my test. Im gonna smile when i see a big fat zero on my paper. I should stop yapping about useless academic nonsense, it kinda makes me feel like someone i don't ever wanna feel like.
The irksome song stuck in my head: Whats a girl got to do, Bat For Lashes.
No, i'm not gonna type my lyrics out here, THAT reminds me of a certain someone, who's been insecured. Yes, insecured. Haha. The silent ambush by the Red Army as usual, leaves me numb and on some cloud next to cloud 9.
I wanna head to Morocco and find for some spices that alleviates period pain. They have 'spices' for everything man. I also want a piece of that 'happy spice'. Grrrr.
I wanna watch National Geographic.
Comments