Hump me. haha.
Its been a while hasn't it? Good.
These much needed space of retreat. Sometimes, I just need to take a step back and watch everything take form from a distance. It helps.
School was ok. Flabbergasted for a bit, then i got disgusted, but it all ended with the usual burst of hearty laughter. My friends are certified quantity surveyors. Heheh. Congrats kiddo! I'm not intending to barge from my status quo just yet. I'm pretty content. :)
I need to get some things out. You know, I had this mad urge to wanna bitch slap a kid in my tutorial today. It was so beyond myself. But seriously, I just wished she'd attack me personally. Oh yeah, and then I will pounce on her and I swear you'd be seeing moves that are UFC calibre. Gosh, the audacity!
Oooh, suddenly feeling cheeky.
Everyone wants to be committed to me but nobody wants to be my boyfriend. *winks* Seriously, you make my sojourn in SDE shine.
I swear i had more than this to talk about, but somehow, when i start typing everything else goes away. Bleargh. I'm gonna have to start carrying a scrapbook around!
These much needed space of retreat. Sometimes, I just need to take a step back and watch everything take form from a distance. It helps.
School was ok. Flabbergasted for a bit, then i got disgusted, but it all ended with the usual burst of hearty laughter. My friends are certified quantity surveyors. Heheh. Congrats kiddo! I'm not intending to barge from my status quo just yet. I'm pretty content. :)
I need to get some things out. You know, I had this mad urge to wanna bitch slap a kid in my tutorial today. It was so beyond myself. But seriously, I just wished she'd attack me personally. Oh yeah, and then I will pounce on her and I swear you'd be seeing moves that are UFC calibre. Gosh, the audacity!
Oooh, suddenly feeling cheeky.
Everyone wants to be committed to me but nobody wants to be my boyfriend. *winks* Seriously, you make my sojourn in SDE shine.
I swear i had more than this to talk about, but somehow, when i start typing everything else goes away. Bleargh. I'm gonna have to start carrying a scrapbook around!
Comments