alamak...
Alamak. Major problem man. I should not have borrowed the entire series of My Girl from adel. It shouldn't happen NOW. I am seriously hooked. It's like an addiction that should rightfully be made illegal! I need to get my IP part started and I'm not even sure about my part. That reminds me of something, I had an msn conversation with a former lecturer before i got kicked out, no thanks to bad connection. Well, i told him I was brooding over something called "Integrating Project"! Only to be corrected by him. Embarrassing. I should have thanked the onset of bad connection. It saved me. heh!
Arsenal won. Hahahahha! I only caught like the first fifteen minutes of the match. I headed off to bed after that, coz, well, I didnt sleep, I was taking in MY GIRL. Jing Xian's message this morning was oh so exhilarating. Muahahahaha! They won against all odds. oooh weee!
Theres this really interesting drama that unfolded before my eyes. OK not so before my eyes, across the block rather, at the well-lit staircase landing. Two couples meet and well, did a lot of things. But not right now, my thoughts are muddled.
Why do all good things happen when you pressed for time?
Buggeration.
Arsenal won. Hahahahha! I only caught like the first fifteen minutes of the match. I headed off to bed after that, coz, well, I didnt sleep, I was taking in MY GIRL. Jing Xian's message this morning was oh so exhilarating. Muahahahaha! They won against all odds. oooh weee!
Theres this really interesting drama that unfolded before my eyes. OK not so before my eyes, across the block rather, at the well-lit staircase landing. Two couples meet and well, did a lot of things. But not right now, my thoughts are muddled.
Why do all good things happen when you pressed for time?
Buggeration.
Comments