Dry....
Gosh! I have never felt this dry. My thoughts are dwindling and my memory isn't helping very much. I have, rather, i HAD so much to yap on about, but as soon as i hit the power switch on my computer, they just disappear! *poof*
Inarticulation at its peak.
Its raining.
I love rain.
I have to go for tuition soon.
I love tuition. Sometimes.
Ok its slowly coming back. I accompanied my mum to KK last Monday. It was one of her routine medical checkups. Mammogram, to be precise. Actually, truth be told, I just needed an excuse to get away from a certain Bitchua, after what she did to a friend of mine. I knew she was a spawn of Satan the first time I heard her speak. Careless, rigid, anal! Tsk tsk. Anyways, dump her, I wanna talk about breasts. I was at that Breast clinic or something, can't quite remember what I saw coz I had my head in a bag of waffles as I strolled past the entrance. :) I like going out with mummy, I always get my treats, thats the only way she could shut me up. You know, you'd think that the breast clinic would be for people with breast rite? which means only female. Ok fine, you didn't? Well I did! To my utter surprise( so primary school, i noe) I saw a good load of guys waiting in the waiting rooms. They were mostly big, overweight lads... Guess breasts could no longer be the distinguishing factor.
After KK, we headed off to Sri Komala Villas! Thats the thosai shop. We had a great meal, despite the sluggishness of their service. Nonetheless, I couldn't help but notice this particular middle-aged Sikh couple seated diagonally away from us. They had their backs to us, so we were free to talk shit. :) Their vegetarian meal came, rice doused with wholesome vegetable curry, complete with sumptuous condiments...and then there were forks and spoons. I was baffled. You are a bloody Indian for heaven's sake! Any Indian would know, fork and spoon just isn't the way to enjoy a meal like that. I wanted to spank some Indian sense into them, i mean seriously! What a shame...
It is because of people like that, that the culture of our forefathers gradually gets eroded with time. We would all be a single, homogeneous society. This pretty much exist across ethnicity. Chopsticks would be traded for forks. Ceramic plates displaces the traditional banana leaves. Hell maybe everyone would be eating steak, fries and coleslaw with knives and forks. I hate seeing people who do things that antagonise traditions and culture.
I'm a conservationist.
Whatever that is. Contented with things as they are.
Lets show some Asian gumption!
Inarticulation at its peak.
Its raining.
I love rain.
I have to go for tuition soon.
I love tuition. Sometimes.
Ok its slowly coming back. I accompanied my mum to KK last Monday. It was one of her routine medical checkups. Mammogram, to be precise. Actually, truth be told, I just needed an excuse to get away from a certain Bitchua, after what she did to a friend of mine. I knew she was a spawn of Satan the first time I heard her speak. Careless, rigid, anal! Tsk tsk. Anyways, dump her, I wanna talk about breasts. I was at that Breast clinic or something, can't quite remember what I saw coz I had my head in a bag of waffles as I strolled past the entrance. :) I like going out with mummy, I always get my treats, thats the only way she could shut me up. You know, you'd think that the breast clinic would be for people with breast rite? which means only female. Ok fine, you didn't? Well I did! To my utter surprise( so primary school, i noe) I saw a good load of guys waiting in the waiting rooms. They were mostly big, overweight lads... Guess breasts could no longer be the distinguishing factor.
After KK, we headed off to Sri Komala Villas! Thats the thosai shop. We had a great meal, despite the sluggishness of their service. Nonetheless, I couldn't help but notice this particular middle-aged Sikh couple seated diagonally away from us. They had their backs to us, so we were free to talk shit. :) Their vegetarian meal came, rice doused with wholesome vegetable curry, complete with sumptuous condiments...and then there were forks and spoons. I was baffled. You are a bloody Indian for heaven's sake! Any Indian would know, fork and spoon just isn't the way to enjoy a meal like that. I wanted to spank some Indian sense into them, i mean seriously! What a shame...
It is because of people like that, that the culture of our forefathers gradually gets eroded with time. We would all be a single, homogeneous society. This pretty much exist across ethnicity. Chopsticks would be traded for forks. Ceramic plates displaces the traditional banana leaves. Hell maybe everyone would be eating steak, fries and coleslaw with knives and forks. I hate seeing people who do things that antagonise traditions and culture.
I'm a conservationist.
Whatever that is. Contented with things as they are.
Lets show some Asian gumption!
Comments