Vulgarities are mere manifestation of ones deepest emotions...I fucking hate you.

Measurements 3 just killed it. I am at awe. How the fucking fish am I gonna make it through measurements when I don't have those vital, mega-huge drawings. Dammit, that fucktard who took the extras better own up sial! Coz, when I fail measurements and don't get to graduate, I am gonna kill myself and I swear, I'm gonna haunt that fucktard and drag him to his grave. Kana lan neh!

Right, i'm done with that part.

Now the fun stuff.

I rode on Dayah's bike this evening! Hahaha. It was awesome,yeap my first time ever, riding on a bike in Singapore. Muahahha. And my parents must not know! They'll skin me alive if they knew i rode, on a BIKE, and that I'm much larger than the rider herself. Nevermind that. I loved the ride! I had the wind beating my helmeted head and a grin on my face. I don't know why the grin was there lah, I think the wind was trying to pry my mouth open or something, but it was a good feeling. You know, when i first tugged my polka-dotted dress neatly and swing my legs over the seat, I had creepy images of me lying on the tarred road all scratched up and bleeding. Yah, I occasionally get wild thoughts running through my head. ANd then, dayah made her first turn around a bend. It was exhilarating. I was more worried about the helmet flying off my head. Muahahhaha.

Ok enough now. I wanna brood over tomorrows DLS seminar and help out with the econs report.

Kana sai!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Listen to me.

*yawns*

Staleness