대한민국! Dae...Han Min Guk!
I wanna speak korean. I wanna do all things korean. Gosh, i've been wookiefied. Nevermind that though. I'm sure its one of those short term insanity that'll flee in an instant.
I need to thank asilah for updating her blog, with such gorgeously yummy treats. They are real and within reach summore. Sheeesh! I soo feel the lurve there. I loike. Hehhee!
My posts these days have been anything but substantial. What the hell right, who cares anyways.
Now now, there is just something emotionally tormenting with watching korean dramas in the dark, and rather discreetly. I tend to cry a little more than I should at times like that. Its like I could think of the deepest and most heart piercing circumstance and my tear ducts are instantly set to work. Cry like theres no tomorrow lah. It was so strange, coz I was having a My girl Marathon last friday, and i started watching at around 9pm. That continued till about 8am, the next day... Yeah, it was like, for themost parts of it, My room was dark and then as the episode crept to its end, I noticed rays of light peeping through my blinds. There I was, starved of sleep, for two days already (so needless to say how dark my dark rings were) and my eyes were about as puffy as cream puffs. Essentially, I looked like shit! You know what, I had tuition at 1pm. Perfect, pabo vinna had to cry and not sleep on such a day. But what the hell, I managed! ;)
Ah ha! The guy who left me short of a decent sleep. How come he didnt come to Singapore? I mean, its not like I would go see him la, but still. Anyways thats not the reason why this picture is here. Besides the fact that he looks good, (my taste in men has been known to be erratic, volatile, whatever), there is something thats just isn't right with this picture. Hmm... My perverse sense was nudged when i first saw it. Think about it man. Grrrr.
I should be off. Precious Family, I am looking for you, My next dose of sleepless nights. :)
Sarangeyo Oppa....Whoever it is...
I need to thank asilah for updating her blog, with such gorgeously yummy treats. They are real and within reach summore. Sheeesh! I soo feel the lurve there. I loike. Hehhee!
My posts these days have been anything but substantial. What the hell right, who cares anyways.
Now now, there is just something emotionally tormenting with watching korean dramas in the dark, and rather discreetly. I tend to cry a little more than I should at times like that. Its like I could think of the deepest and most heart piercing circumstance and my tear ducts are instantly set to work. Cry like theres no tomorrow lah. It was so strange, coz I was having a My girl Marathon last friday, and i started watching at around 9pm. That continued till about 8am, the next day... Yeah, it was like, for themost parts of it, My room was dark and then as the episode crept to its end, I noticed rays of light peeping through my blinds. There I was, starved of sleep, for two days already (so needless to say how dark my dark rings were) and my eyes were about as puffy as cream puffs. Essentially, I looked like shit! You know what, I had tuition at 1pm. Perfect, pabo vinna had to cry and not sleep on such a day. But what the hell, I managed! ;)
Ah ha! The guy who left me short of a decent sleep. How come he didnt come to Singapore? I mean, its not like I would go see him la, but still. Anyways thats not the reason why this picture is here. Besides the fact that he looks good, (my taste in men has been known to be erratic, volatile, whatever), there is something thats just isn't right with this picture. Hmm... My perverse sense was nudged when i first saw it. Think about it man. Grrrr.I should be off. Precious Family, I am looking for you, My next dose of sleepless nights. :)
Sarangeyo Oppa....Whoever it is...
Comments
and the zoo!!
lee dong wook! WOOOOOAHH! promise me that should that gorgeous Korean ever grace the shores of Singapore, you'll accompany me to throw underwear at him!! promise me!