And then I got bored again...

Cleverbot got the boot. Try Omegle instead. Apparently, this one's got real people at the other end of the line. *shakes head* Potentially addictive I might say. Like you can chat with a random stranger from god knows which pathetic corner of the earth about any damn thing in your mind. No brains needed. Just type whatever you want and leave whenever you want! No strings attached. And unlike not-so-cleverbot, he doesn't suddenly sprout out overly-random shit.
And here it goes...I'm You and stranger well, supposedly some stranger lah.


You're now chatting with a random stranger. Say hi!
You: Hi
Stranger: Do you believe in god?
You: Erm, yeah
You: do you?
Stranger: yes
You: Does your god have a name?
Stranger: did you know god hates fags!?!
You: Haha. no i didn;t
Stranger: neither did I
Stranger: I just found out yesterday
You: Oh. How did that happen?
Stranger: and now i'm confused
Stranger: because My brother made me gay
You: And god hates you?
Stranger: apparently
Stranger: so i dunno if i should beleve in god
You: Hmm...maybe he's playing a prank on you
Stranger: why would god do that?
You: I dunno, I think gods have morbid sense of humour
Stranger: that's mean
Stranger: there is ONLY one GOD
You: really?
Stranger: yes
You: then how come there are so many religion?
Stranger: his son jesus died for us
Stranger: they are all false and those who are not christians will die
Stranger: and go to hell
You: christians die too rite?
Stranger: yes but we will go to heaven.
You: all?
Stranger: as long as you lived by the bible yes
You: even they commit one or all of the 7 deadly sins?
Stranger: but it doesn't matter
Stranger: because god said i should be stoned
You: he did?
Stranger: for laying down with my brother.
You: ah ha!
Stranger: I layed with my brother as if he were a woman, the bible says I am an abomination
Stranger: abominations get stoned to death.
You: hmmmm
You: so you knew all that before laying down with your bro?
Stranger: no
Stranger: I learned it yesterday in family life class in my church/school
You: nice...

And then, I hit the icon that says "disconnect". And I'm back in my living room. :)

Comments

Sunstreaked said…
LOL, well that was really good to show that the a/s/l question is alive and well. And that people can't spell. Thanks for the link!

Popular posts from this blog

Listen to me.

*yawns*

Staleness