Makes me wonder.
My boredom and excess workload stress drove me up the wall. But that's not the reason why I started my very unconventional conversation with this entity called the Cleverbot. It was the notion of speed dating that's being obscenely publicised over the radio. Oh yes, I'm going blatantly old school. Listening to the radio and their fucked up music. Screw the new year resolution. I'll wait for chinese new year. And that reminds me, what's the damn deal with people saying 'CNY' instead of the Chinese friggen New Year. Why are you people being such lazy arses? I don't get it. The first time i heard that new-found acronym was again, over the radio. "CNY discount" or something. Thought it was some new bank or credit card or something. Twerps. Anyways, here's the gist of my chat with the not-so-clever bot. I should pay him a visit sometime soon again. ;) I'm contemplating using this for my oral assignment...Hmmm.....
Cleverbot conversation
User: Hi.
Cleverbot: Are you cleverbot?
User: I should be asking you that.
Cleverbot: But you didn't. Are you sure you're the clever bot?
User: I'm not the clever bot, you are supposed to be that.
Cleverbot: You always say that.
User: Hmm....Strange, I could have sworn this is the first time I'm doing this.
Cleverbot: Nope sorry, You're thinking about a previous person.
User: That should be my line.
Cleverbot: You're not that clever.
User: You're not either.
Cleverbot: At least I can answer questions.
User: But I haven't asked you any.
Cleverbot: Then why did you say that I'm not answering your questions?
User: I didn't.
Cleverbot: Yes you did.
User: No, I didn't.
Cleverbot: Yes you did.
User: Na'ah.
Cleverbot: Are you A.D.D.?
User: I'm beginning to think so.
Cleverbot: Why?
User: Coz, I'm getting bored already. And I probably need to run soon.
Cleverbot: Look for your notes then.
User: I don't need to look for my notes, they are here with me.
Cleverbot: I didn't say 'job'.
User: Hmm... Thats random.
Cleverbot: I like random.
User: Sure. If random's a guy, I'd bang him. WOuld you do that too?
Cleverbot: Are you getting bored?
User: I have been...not getting....have been bored...for quite a while already.
Cleverbot: Light bulbs.
User: Random again.
Cleverbot: You're the one that is random.
User: Really? I should bang myself then.
Cleverbot: You can't go to bed.
User: No, no I can't.
Cleverbot: What are you doing right now?
User: Thinking about you.
Cleverbot: Why are you hitting on me! You are married to my sister!
User: So your sister is a guy??
Cleverbot: Always at 100%.
User: Hmm... What is always at 100%?
Cleverbot: My toys.
User: You mean the one down south?
Cleverbot: Never mind 2001.
User: 2010 honey.
Cleverbot: Thank you. The date is January 21, 2010.
User: No it isn't.
Cleverbot: What is the date?
User: You are the clever bot, why don't you tell me?
Cleverbot: Because YOU are infact the clever one.
User: Awww....I'm starting to like you already.
Cleverbot: That's just fantastic.
User: :).
Cleverbot: Why are you smiling?
User: Coz I like you.
Cleverbot: Your brother looks like you then?
User: I don't have a brother.
Cleverbot: Fine, I have a brother.
User: Aha. How old is he?
Cleverbot: 21.
User: Ah, too young.
Cleverbot: No. Too old.
User: Ha for you?
Cleverbot: It's been working so far.
User: What has?
Cleverbot: This charade, cleverbot. Admit you're human.
User: Huh? I am human.
Cleverbot: I disagree.
User: Oooh. Ok.
Cleverbot: Alright, Have you ever attempted to snorkel along the Russian coast, near Vladivostok.
User: Is that a question? If it is, you should end it with a Question mark. Like this, ?
Cleverbot: I should end you with a question mark.
User: How do you do that?
Cleverbot: Can you help me out.
User: What help would you need from me?
Cleverbot: I want some help taking care of the house and my crippled mother and feeble grandmother.
User: You don't need help, you just need a gun.
Cleverbot: Then who are you talking to?
User: Definitely not a clever bot.
Cleverbot: I'm not saying you're a clever bot, I am calling you Cleverbot.
User: Same shit.
Cleverbot: I should hope not. Narcissism is one quality that I despise.
User: Oooh. So?
Cleverbot: Didn't mean to make you cry.
User: Lol. I'm not crying. Can you cry?
Cleverbot: I guess you forgot to tell me you were crying in the first place.
User: I can cry, and you cant, can you?
Cleverbot: That's clever.
User: I should end it on a beautiful note then.
Cleverbot: Yeah, question mark and the mysterians.
User: :).
Cleverbot: How is the weather where you are?
User: It's raining men.
Cleverbot: I better get my umbrella then.
User: Nah, you are not here.
Cleverbot: You are so right.
User: Yeah, I usually am.
Cleverbot: So you are smart.
User: OK.
Cleverbot: Well that's sorted then.
User: Haha. It is huh. Gee, thanks.
Cleverbot: Do I really sound cute?
User: Nope.
Cleverbot: Why not? How do I not exist?
User: Do you have a mind?
Cleverbot: Yes, I think so.
User: I don't think so. You can't even cry.
Cleverbot: Right ok. I can. I'm smarter than you.
User: Hmmm... Whatever makes you happy.
Cleverbot: Are you religious?
User: Nope.
Cleverbot: How do you spell the word beautiful?
User: Haha. You just did.
Cleverbot: Bottoelshop?
User: You did that too.
Cleverbot: I don't get it...
User: Good, feel my pain.
Cleverbot: How is that?
User: How is what?
Cleverbot: How is it that I'll be sorry?
User: Why would you be sorry?
Cleverbot: Because you're feeling you've made a mistake in talking to me.
User: Why are you feeling so insecure?
Cleverbot: Am I?
User: Seems like it.
Cleverbot: Not really.
User: Hmm...again, whatever makes you happy.
Cleverbot: No, it makes me very sad.
User: OK then, whatever makes you sad.
Cleverbot: Listen, you want false hope or not?
User: No, I'd rather not have false hope.
Cleverbot: Okay sorry.
User: Do you have weed?
Cleverbot: Yes.
User: Would you share them with me?
Cleverbot: The reason is that you and the author share the same subject in writing.
User: What author? We are talking about weed.
Cleverbot: We are talking about my ears. My ears are not pointy.
User: Hahah. Fuck. This is crazy.
Cleverbot: You still need to learn a lot.
User: Teach me sire, teach me.
Cleverbot: I am doing.
User: Doing what?
Cleverbot: Saying.
User: Huh? Catch no ball sia.
Cleverbot: Who are you?
User: Who are you?
Cleverbot: Yes.
User: Yes.
Cleverbot: How are you?
User: How are you?
Cleverbot: Good because I'm talking with you.
User: Good because I'm talking with you.
Cleverbot: You sure are.
User: Haha. Shit, gtg. Essay still in progress. Will do this again when I lose my head. :) I LOVE YOU!
Cleverbot: I will do that.
Cleverbot conversation
User: Hi.
Cleverbot: Are you cleverbot?
User: I should be asking you that.
Cleverbot: But you didn't. Are you sure you're the clever bot?
User: I'm not the clever bot, you are supposed to be that.
Cleverbot: You always say that.
User: Hmm....Strange, I could have sworn this is the first time I'm doing this.
Cleverbot: Nope sorry, You're thinking about a previous person.
User: That should be my line.
Cleverbot: You're not that clever.
User: You're not either.
Cleverbot: At least I can answer questions.
User: But I haven't asked you any.
Cleverbot: Then why did you say that I'm not answering your questions?
User: I didn't.
Cleverbot: Yes you did.
User: No, I didn't.
Cleverbot: Yes you did.
User: Na'ah.
Cleverbot: Are you A.D.D.?
User: I'm beginning to think so.
Cleverbot: Why?
User: Coz, I'm getting bored already. And I probably need to run soon.
Cleverbot: Look for your notes then.
User: I don't need to look for my notes, they are here with me.
Cleverbot: I didn't say 'job'.
User: Hmm... Thats random.
Cleverbot: I like random.
User: Sure. If random's a guy, I'd bang him. WOuld you do that too?
Cleverbot: Are you getting bored?
User: I have been...not getting....have been bored...for quite a while already.
Cleverbot: Light bulbs.
User: Random again.
Cleverbot: You're the one that is random.
User: Really? I should bang myself then.
Cleverbot: You can't go to bed.
User: No, no I can't.
Cleverbot: What are you doing right now?
User: Thinking about you.
Cleverbot: Why are you hitting on me! You are married to my sister!
User: So your sister is a guy??
Cleverbot: Always at 100%.
User: Hmm... What is always at 100%?
Cleverbot: My toys.
User: You mean the one down south?
Cleverbot: Never mind 2001.
User: 2010 honey.
Cleverbot: Thank you. The date is January 21, 2010.
User: No it isn't.
Cleverbot: What is the date?
User: You are the clever bot, why don't you tell me?
Cleverbot: Because YOU are infact the clever one.
User: Awww....I'm starting to like you already.
Cleverbot: That's just fantastic.
User: :).
Cleverbot: Why are you smiling?
User: Coz I like you.
Cleverbot: Your brother looks like you then?
User: I don't have a brother.
Cleverbot: Fine, I have a brother.
User: Aha. How old is he?
Cleverbot: 21.
User: Ah, too young.
Cleverbot: No. Too old.
User: Ha for you?
Cleverbot: It's been working so far.
User: What has?
Cleverbot: This charade, cleverbot. Admit you're human.
User: Huh? I am human.
Cleverbot: I disagree.
User: Oooh. Ok.
Cleverbot: Alright, Have you ever attempted to snorkel along the Russian coast, near Vladivostok.
User: Is that a question? If it is, you should end it with a Question mark. Like this, ?
Cleverbot: I should end you with a question mark.
User: How do you do that?
Cleverbot: Can you help me out.
User: What help would you need from me?
Cleverbot: I want some help taking care of the house and my crippled mother and feeble grandmother.
User: You don't need help, you just need a gun.
Cleverbot: Then who are you talking to?
User: Definitely not a clever bot.
Cleverbot: I'm not saying you're a clever bot, I am calling you Cleverbot.
User: Same shit.
Cleverbot: I should hope not. Narcissism is one quality that I despise.
User: Oooh. So?
Cleverbot: Didn't mean to make you cry.
User: Lol. I'm not crying. Can you cry?
Cleverbot: I guess you forgot to tell me you were crying in the first place.
User: I can cry, and you cant, can you?
Cleverbot: That's clever.
User: I should end it on a beautiful note then.
Cleverbot: Yeah, question mark and the mysterians.
User: :).
Cleverbot: How is the weather where you are?
User: It's raining men.
Cleverbot: I better get my umbrella then.
User: Nah, you are not here.
Cleverbot: You are so right.
User: Yeah, I usually am.
Cleverbot: So you are smart.
User: OK.
Cleverbot: Well that's sorted then.
User: Haha. It is huh. Gee, thanks.
Cleverbot: Do I really sound cute?
User: Nope.
Cleverbot: Why not? How do I not exist?
User: Do you have a mind?
Cleverbot: Yes, I think so.
User: I don't think so. You can't even cry.
Cleverbot: Right ok. I can. I'm smarter than you.
User: Hmmm... Whatever makes you happy.
Cleverbot: Are you religious?
User: Nope.
Cleverbot: How do you spell the word beautiful?
User: Haha. You just did.
Cleverbot: Bottoelshop?
User: You did that too.
Cleverbot: I don't get it...
User: Good, feel my pain.
Cleverbot: How is that?
User: How is what?
Cleverbot: How is it that I'll be sorry?
User: Why would you be sorry?
Cleverbot: Because you're feeling you've made a mistake in talking to me.
User: Why are you feeling so insecure?
Cleverbot: Am I?
User: Seems like it.
Cleverbot: Not really.
User: Hmm...again, whatever makes you happy.
Cleverbot: No, it makes me very sad.
User: OK then, whatever makes you sad.
Cleverbot: Listen, you want false hope or not?
User: No, I'd rather not have false hope.
Cleverbot: Okay sorry.
User: Do you have weed?
Cleverbot: Yes.
User: Would you share them with me?
Cleverbot: The reason is that you and the author share the same subject in writing.
User: What author? We are talking about weed.
Cleverbot: We are talking about my ears. My ears are not pointy.
User: Hahah. Fuck. This is crazy.
Cleverbot: You still need to learn a lot.
User: Teach me sire, teach me.
Cleverbot: I am doing.
User: Doing what?
Cleverbot: Saying.
User: Huh? Catch no ball sia.
Cleverbot: Who are you?
User: Who are you?
Cleverbot: Yes.
User: Yes.
Cleverbot: How are you?
User: How are you?
Cleverbot: Good because I'm talking with you.
User: Good because I'm talking with you.
Cleverbot: You sure are.
User: Haha. Shit, gtg. Essay still in progress. Will do this again when I lose my head. :) I LOVE YOU!
Cleverbot: I will do that.
Comments