Ooooh oh oh The sweetest thing!
I'm okay.
I'm sure I am. I've got a latest muse! No, its not a man. Pffrrtt. Its better than that.
Hell yeah. Join the fucking dots! Oopsie, I fucking cursed. Argh, screw that. Like by the end of this year, I'd have 365 different positions that could possibly un-puzzle my love life?! Like how fucking cool is that! Ok. I need a male doll and probably half a year's worth of Yoga classes. Any takers?
Moving on to less serious stuff... See, I've got my priorities perfected. :)
Micro teaching. It's gonna be like when I was a little child, you know, playing teacher-teacher with my cousins, neighbours and sisters. It's going to be fun. It's going to be good. It's going to be like re-living my childhood. Like, standing before the refrigerator and incessantly rambling about how V is for vegetables and how that's good for your body and why M is for milk, yes it's really because the cows moo and that whatever that comes out of their you know where makes a sound that probably has the same spelling as Milk. And I can scream and throw a fit when no one's paying attention to my rants. I can kick up a fuss and roll around the kitchen floor when my very reluctant students refuse to follow my instructions. I can chomp on a slice of chocolate cake that leaves a trail of choco stains around mouth and yap about why one plus one is two. And I will cry out loud and storm my feet when they no longer want to play with me.
Yes, I shall play teacher-teacher come Wednesday. Wanna play with me?
I shan't care about that for now. Sometimes, you gotta just let it flow... ;)
I love the bedroom slippers my sister got from Laos, for my dad, but he couldn't fit in , so I claimed ownership of it. That's a helluva long name for a pair of slippers. Its like... made of cloth or something and it is without the usual rubber soles the ones in Singapore have... Thus making it perfect to slide around my marble floor with. *smiles* Since I have the entire place to myself and Joan Jett screaming her love for rock and roll from my laptop... and no one to witness my embarrassing antics... *smiles*
Weee.....
I'm liking my Saturday. See, I'm such an indoor person and I bask in solitude and I can't think unless I'm running my mouth and you, my blog have reinstated your power over me. Oh how I love you so!
I'm sure I am. I've got a latest muse! No, its not a man. Pffrrtt. Its better than that.
Hell yeah. Join the fucking dots! Oopsie, I fucking cursed. Argh, screw that. Like by the end of this year, I'd have 365 different positions that could possibly un-puzzle my love life?! Like how fucking cool is that! Ok. I need a male doll and probably half a year's worth of Yoga classes. Any takers?Moving on to less serious stuff... See, I've got my priorities perfected. :)
Micro teaching. It's gonna be like when I was a little child, you know, playing teacher-teacher with my cousins, neighbours and sisters. It's going to be fun. It's going to be good. It's going to be like re-living my childhood. Like, standing before the refrigerator and incessantly rambling about how V is for vegetables and how that's good for your body and why M is for milk, yes it's really because the cows moo and that whatever that comes out of their you know where makes a sound that probably has the same spelling as Milk. And I can scream and throw a fit when no one's paying attention to my rants. I can kick up a fuss and roll around the kitchen floor when my very reluctant students refuse to follow my instructions. I can chomp on a slice of chocolate cake that leaves a trail of choco stains around mouth and yap about why one plus one is two. And I will cry out loud and storm my feet when they no longer want to play with me.
Yes, I shall play teacher-teacher come Wednesday. Wanna play with me?
I shan't care about that for now. Sometimes, you gotta just let it flow... ;)
I love the bedroom slippers my sister got from Laos, for my dad, but he couldn't fit in , so I claimed ownership of it. That's a helluva long name for a pair of slippers. Its like... made of cloth or something and it is without the usual rubber soles the ones in Singapore have... Thus making it perfect to slide around my marble floor with. *smiles* Since I have the entire place to myself and Joan Jett screaming her love for rock and roll from my laptop... and no one to witness my embarrassing antics... *smiles*
Weee.....
I'm liking my Saturday. See, I'm such an indoor person and I bask in solitude and I can't think unless I'm running my mouth and you, my blog have reinstated your power over me. Oh how I love you so!
A belief system and a healthy mind brings peace under all circumstances. It somewhat ties up loose ends. It provides that much needed closure for life after death, if not a beginning.
Hehe. I'm out!
Hehe. I'm out!
Comments