I don't wanna go to school.

I'm feeling a little woozy. Its probably a result of not wanting to step out of this beautiful idle mode. You see, school starts tomorrow and I don't want to go to school. I want to stay put and bask in this inertia. I want to lay in bed and not sense any urgency to get out of it. I want to space out and not have to induce any level of brain activity. I love these mindless routines. I could get used to them. Hell, I want to get used to them... But I can't, not now at least.

I'm finding it really difficult to stick to my new year resolution. It sucks not being able to blatantly let out a breath of vulgarities. I need them to fully sublimate my inner most emotions. Ha! Maybe, just maybe, I should excuse myself from needing to censor my language online. Maybe. But that would prove that I have no control over myself, and the lack of self-control is something that severely puts me off. Darn it.

Whatever happened to the times when blogging actually unravels my thoughts and lucidly presents solutions that demystify my worries. Its not happening now!

Anyways, the new year doesn't really feel new at all. Its like, another month that repeats itself from last year. Whatever that means. I thought the sky would metamorphosize into a different colour to pay homage to the NEW year. Alas, its still blue. Shingz. (I know, shame on me!)

School starts tomorrow and strangely, I have the same amount of holiday assignments still left untouched from when the holidays started. Alright, so its not that strange after all. Yes yes, I'm not the most motivated being in school. Whatever.

"Do unto others as you would have others do unto you."

There shall be no holiday assignments for my kids, if, I ever end up being a teacher. Well, no homework requiring insane hours of commitment and thinking. Good enough ey.

Argh, I still do not feel like waking up for school tomorrow. Nothing's gonna help me at this moment. Blaergh.

-----------------------------------------------

Let the ramblings begin!

Bali was great. I went river rafting! I actually went for it. Fuuuyoooooh, it was great. There were a lot of whisky tangos in Bali though. I have a thing against droopy shoulders. Don't ask. Its like a pet peeve that won't go away. And there were many droopy-shouldered lads there. It's just, well, creepy. Oh, and there were guys with freaking chiselled EIGHT-packs. I was like thrown into and instant orgasm. Ok no. Thats an attempt at being dramatic. But seriously, we don't get any of that in Singapore. Like how often do you bump into topless lads along our streets? Topless lads with at least a well-toned abdomen while at it. Not some wrinkly ah pek's tummy. Damn. I was practically slobbering for most of my days there. Oh, and I saw a bunch of cute Japs. One of them was changing under a make shift tent made of towels. *smiles* Japanese bazookas are pretty minute in size. *smiles again* Ah, the sun in bali was really vicious though. I'm convinced that the sun is female coz, really she was blazing so nastily that people were practically walking around half naked. I didn't have a problem with that though. I mean, I wasn't gonna strut around half naked, I can tahan the heat and the wonderful sea of topless white men. (I'm no SPG though, it just paints a clearer picture.) Anyways, came home with a 29kg luggage and several tones darker.


Love Bali!


And that should kick start my new year with a bang! Nonetheless, I still don't wanna go to school tomorrow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Listen to me.

*yawns*

Staleness