Delayed post
Day 1-BBQ
It didn't rain. But hey, it was good. Surprisingly so. I had 4 servings of fried vermicilli, along with that i had fishes and prawns of different colours. Yes, FOUR! Im not sure how that happened. My parents we baffled. Trust me, i was too. Oh well, sometimes, you just gotta chomp. I loved this BBQ coz, I didnt have to get all sweaty and dirty for a bite of the food...See, it was served by the lads. I love BBQ but i don't actually like BBQ-ing. Its the food, cooked food rather, that i'm after. Oh, and i also got to experience the fleeting joy one derives from gambling. Haha. It was nice. It really does keep you awake by the way. Hmm...Today's day 2 of BBQ. :) I can't believe i'm actually looking forward to it. Shhhs.
A hand at 'heartattack' - a strange coincidence. Everyone had a complete set at the same time. pui.
It didn't rain. But hey, it was good. Surprisingly so. I had 4 servings of fried vermicilli, along with that i had fishes and prawns of different colours. Yes, FOUR! Im not sure how that happened. My parents we baffled. Trust me, i was too. Oh well, sometimes, you just gotta chomp. I loved this BBQ coz, I didnt have to get all sweaty and dirty for a bite of the food...See, it was served by the lads. I love BBQ but i don't actually like BBQ-ing. Its the food, cooked food rather, that i'm after. Oh, and i also got to experience the fleeting joy one derives from gambling. Haha. It was nice. It really does keep you awake by the way. Hmm...Today's day 2 of BBQ. :) I can't believe i'm actually looking forward to it. Shhhs.
Comments