Decomposing
OH my god! So its true, David Villa is finally heading to arsenal sometime soon! Muahahah! I'm now convinced, arsene wenger listens to me. ;) Now you need to buy Joaquin Sanchez! WHy? well coz he's hot, and I've always told the world how good Villa and sanchez work and LOOK together. SO please, please buy him over. :) Besides, the english weather's gonna make them look even hotter. Excited now.
I wasn't so a moment ago. Haiz, the wonders of a few divine beings.
There is really something insanely fascinating with watching hours of gay kissing scenes. By gay, i mean two men. More so after knowing that those scenes were being cut out of the episodes there were aired on our local channels. Blearhahah! At first, I felt as though I've been mercilessly robbed. But, half an hour into the whole search and load routine through youtube, the robbing was nullified. Censorship couldn't take on the world wide web! No match brudder. So, go on, cut off all those yummy gay kisses, see if i care~ I have internet!
Speaking of gay kisses. There is this magically entertaining element that exist within the realms of gay-kisses. Like the lure of the non-existent fruit on a barren tree. You know what i mean? Its so sensationally arousing, and the only way to enjoy it is being in a distance. Coz there is no way you could engage yourself in it, you'd need to be a man before that could happen. Besides, once you are in it, it changes the whole perspective and it no longer resembles anything close to that poetic indulgence it used to be when you are just the observer. No, I'm not getting to you am i? Blearh. Its not like porn, its not like chocolates, its not like pot, its just the perfect combination for a not-so ordinary rush of overwhelming joy.
I'm beginning to sound like I really enjoy gay-sex. Thats not intended though. Coz nothing sexually arousing manifests from it. Its just that whiff of liberation that emanates from gay-kisses. I feel for them. Repeal 377a!
I wasn't so a moment ago. Haiz, the wonders of a few divine beings.
There is really something insanely fascinating with watching hours of gay kissing scenes. By gay, i mean two men. More so after knowing that those scenes were being cut out of the episodes there were aired on our local channels. Blearhahah! At first, I felt as though I've been mercilessly robbed. But, half an hour into the whole search and load routine through youtube, the robbing was nullified. Censorship couldn't take on the world wide web! No match brudder. So, go on, cut off all those yummy gay kisses, see if i care~ I have internet!
Speaking of gay kisses. There is this magically entertaining element that exist within the realms of gay-kisses. Like the lure of the non-existent fruit on a barren tree. You know what i mean? Its so sensationally arousing, and the only way to enjoy it is being in a distance. Coz there is no way you could engage yourself in it, you'd need to be a man before that could happen. Besides, once you are in it, it changes the whole perspective and it no longer resembles anything close to that poetic indulgence it used to be when you are just the observer. No, I'm not getting to you am i? Blearh. Its not like porn, its not like chocolates, its not like pot, its just the perfect combination for a not-so ordinary rush of overwhelming joy.
I'm beginning to sound like I really enjoy gay-sex. Thats not intended though. Coz nothing sexually arousing manifests from it. Its just that whiff of liberation that emanates from gay-kisses. I feel for them. Repeal 377a!

Comments