Stubborn inertia, yet again
I've been sleeping too much.
I've been eating too much.
I've been watching tv too much.
I've been studying too little.
Talk about impeccable balance.
Don't fault me man. With notes as barren as hers, its hard to want to study. Bleagh. Her notes are like the drones of a shaman lulling me to bed. Its blatant to the point of being hypnotic man! Buggeration. And everything else always appear more appealing at times like these... exams. The sun looks extra good today, music played on the radio these days are more to my liking than ever, there are suddenly an influx of cute boys sashaying around that i just wanna sit at macs and ogle at them. Yes boys. Balls. I think this is just prophetic of my pathetic, lonely, future, the old maid in me is already surfacing. Be forewarned.
I know it will pass, sooner or later, but with dire consequences. I can't afford to fail. Not now. It's too late to fail harmlessly.
I wanna be free and happy and carefree again. Just another week. Actually a handful of days left. Thereafter, I can turn my page over. Again. I can stand in muted excitement, awaiting, anticipating and hoping for bliss to come rolling at my feet. Better yet, caressing and lovingly stroking my ankles like that cute kitty cat outside sherlin's home.
I'm all smiles again.
I've been eating too much.
I've been watching tv too much.
I've been studying too little.
Talk about impeccable balance.
Don't fault me man. With notes as barren as hers, its hard to want to study. Bleagh. Her notes are like the drones of a shaman lulling me to bed. Its blatant to the point of being hypnotic man! Buggeration. And everything else always appear more appealing at times like these... exams. The sun looks extra good today, music played on the radio these days are more to my liking than ever, there are suddenly an influx of cute boys sashaying around that i just wanna sit at macs and ogle at them. Yes boys. Balls. I think this is just prophetic of my pathetic, lonely, future, the old maid in me is already surfacing. Be forewarned.
I know it will pass, sooner or later, but with dire consequences. I can't afford to fail. Not now. It's too late to fail harmlessly.
I'm all smiles again.
Comments