Mianhamnida...

Ahh, no sense of guilt whatsoever. My latest korean craze brings me to a new dimension of korean hawtness. Grrr. I present to you ladies and gentlemen, Yoo Geon!

Ah po po po! Just staring at him breaks my heart. Why oh why am i stuck here, in a tiny land thats perpetually forced to swell itself beyond the land's capacity and while at it, inconveniently filled with the least succulent species of men? Devoid of any divine specimens of nature that could and should potentially peak my libido. Why!!!!



AArrhhh! He's that glowing thing on the left. For real! Its like arrows straight to the core of my heart and brains as well. Bleah. I can't study now. Not tomorrow either, I need fulfill my sudden urge to watch this divine being in action, maybe even slow motion. *hyper-ventilating*
Sculptured face, bleah! Its like made by the hands of god.


Dearest Santa, remember the many years of frantic letters filled with my many wants that have yet to be fulfilled. I'm here to cut a genuinely one-sided deal with you, what say you, I'll forgive you for NOT answering any of my 22 wishes, in return, you'll just have to mail this being to me. Don't worry, I'm an easy person, I'm not particular about the colour of your wrappings, ribbons or what not. Just mail this dude over man! ASAP! Theres really no need to wait for Christmas, now now! I want it now.

My daily indeed. For good health and sheer longevity, take this, anytime, anywhere! Don't worry, I'm no praying mantis or black widow, not yet at least. ;)

Comments

hey!!

this guy acted in this korean drama series: hello my god, and the show is not bad!
HAhah! I know! lol....i wanna get that dvd! lmao
oh my god...u sure moved on fast..from lee dong wook to oh ji ho to this yoo guy. salute u man.. lol!
Anonymous said…
yeah man! join the shinhwa fan club too!!

LEE MIN WOO!! hahaha!

Popular posts from this blog

Listen to me.

*yawns*

Staleness