It hurts so bad, i can't feel my heart beating.

Seriously. That sinking feeling that numbs the entire lot of your five senses. Sudden bout of inexplicable breathlessness. I'm really afraid. If I fail, its really the end. Like i need to do this all over again, for another half of a year. Dear god, please don't let me fail. Please...

Even an ice cream couldn't help me regain my footing. Footing? I don't like that word. Reminds me too much of measurements. Anyways, till the results come out, I'm gonna pray my heart out that the day my scripts are being marked, the lady is in good, high and generous spirit. I hope she accidentally spills coffee onto my script and it smudged the essence of my thrashy answers and thereafter she felt so darn bad, she gave me a passing grade. Ta daaaa.... Now that doesn't sound too bad at all. Suddenly, those ominous dark clouds have been blown away!

In the mean time, lemme just think about the coming bbq.

Well, while i'm at it, allow me to just list some things that we should get cracking at now that the exams and all the load of studies are out of the way. The main objective here, ladies, is to fully utilise the benefits we yield from flashing our student concession card. ;)

  1. Sing till the cows come home- kBox day out.
  2. Visit the darn ZOO.
  3. Sentosa invasion.
  4. Ubin invasion? I dunno, just a raw thought.
  5. Watch a movie with CONcession!
  6. Eat at all the fast food restaurants with student meals
  7. And everything thats present here ==> MatricGoodies
Haiz.... I'm bored.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Listen to me.

*yawns*

Staleness