I-wishes

I like today. I rushed to school like a mad dog only to be told that I was an hour early. Dude, I friggen dashed out of my main door!...ah silly me.

Nevertheless, it was a good day. I chilled with Vern after school. She had sooo much to talk about. Her trip to egypt. Her business at school. Her singlehood. Actually, OUR singlehood. Our friends are already exchanging partners like the moon and the sun exchange places! Miserable and unwanted, pffrrtt. Thank god for families.

I-WISHES

(1) I wish for a shoulder i could cry on, sleep on, drool on.

(2) I wish for world peace. Truly! No bush, No Saddam, No Blair, No silly americans who vote for bush and for their sons, brothers, boyfriends and husbands to be sent away, yet again.

(3) I wish for snow in Singapore.

(4) I wish for an eventual strike at toto, even though i dont play it. Let me help you god... Maybe you can allow me to accidently find a piece of toto paper and voila...I stirked it big! you can be more creative la. Im sure you are good at it.

(5) I wish for this headache to go away. Ouch...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Listen to me.

*yawns*

Staleness