One matured entry.
Its hard to keep up with blogging. This is especialy true on days when i feel totally unarticulate. I've been pretty much that for the last few days. I hope to move on though. It sucks knowing that i have so much to say, but inadequate words to paint it out. Bleargh. This always happens to me. Nevermind that.
School's been ok. OK, meaning the same. THE SAME, meaning its still as sucky as it ever was. Still dishing out the same old shit it always does. You know what, what happens in school, stays in school. School is an infested ground of malignant descendents of Judas.
And then i went blank again...
Screw this. I'll hit back when i locate my lost senses.
Boo hoo hoo!
School's been ok. OK, meaning the same. THE SAME, meaning its still as sucky as it ever was. Still dishing out the same old shit it always does. You know what, what happens in school, stays in school. School is an infested ground of malignant descendents of Judas.
And then i went blank again...
Screw this. I'll hit back when i locate my lost senses.
Boo hoo hoo!
Comments