Jaded as can be.

I am exhausted.
I am tired. I am sick. Sick of everything. I need a day to recuperate and refuel myself, ok perhaps two days would be better. So i've decided not to go to school tomorrow and the day after. I didnt get all my tutorial slots. I vow to keep my thursdays free. I am not going to let one silly tutorial on thursdays ruin my life. Its gotta move. Fucker. I am drained even before school really start kicking. Devoid of any energy to move, weak i am.

I think this is also partly due to the lack of food. I've lost my appetite for food these days. I'm a mess.

*Breathe*

Well, theres nothing a two day bumming ritual can't cure. I will hibernate. Hibernate and allow nature refuel my existance. That means sleep...zzz... I don't wanna have eyebags like the ones we saw on the bus today. Right Sherlin? That was gross.

Oh...Happy Birthday Hidayah! ;)
-Getting old arent u-

Comments

alfie. said…
2 days only. on saturday we are going to hunt for bags.

Popular posts from this blog

Listen to me.

*yawns*

Staleness