Someone's crying so hard.
Rainy days irk me.
It's like someone big is crying so much and pouring all his pain out at us all. It makes me wanna help but I can't. The rain hasn't stopped since the wee morning hours. I woke up in utter darkness today and thought that for once i rose early and way before sunrise while at it. But no, it was 10am and the sun was hidden behind the mighty dark clouds. Disappointed i was, i headed back to bed.
My second day in school was borderline good. Though my motivation to attend school regularly is crushed. Perhaps its time i source out for better influences. One year and a semester, thats how long it took for me to realise that the potato salad sold in school is halal. How shameful is that. All those days of side-glancing it and suppressing my cravings for it. Heh, tomorrow shall be the day. I will finally give in! Bliss!
I prejudge people before loving them. I do. Thats just the way that I am. Especially when guys happen to be the centre of focus. Virginity is essentially of utmost importance. It says a lot about a guy really. His determination, his centre of importance, his motivation, his drive. I get entirely put off whenever i discover a guy whose virginity is lost. A tinge of sadness as well as disappointment, perhaps a lil of shame too would strike me. Truth be told, i wanna marry a virgin... I really do.

One of them would be good...
It's like someone big is crying so much and pouring all his pain out at us all. It makes me wanna help but I can't. The rain hasn't stopped since the wee morning hours. I woke up in utter darkness today and thought that for once i rose early and way before sunrise while at it. But no, it was 10am and the sun was hidden behind the mighty dark clouds. Disappointed i was, i headed back to bed.
My second day in school was borderline good. Though my motivation to attend school regularly is crushed. Perhaps its time i source out for better influences. One year and a semester, thats how long it took for me to realise that the potato salad sold in school is halal. How shameful is that. All those days of side-glancing it and suppressing my cravings for it. Heh, tomorrow shall be the day. I will finally give in! Bliss!
I prejudge people before loving them. I do. Thats just the way that I am. Especially when guys happen to be the centre of focus. Virginity is essentially of utmost importance. It says a lot about a guy really. His determination, his centre of importance, his motivation, his drive. I get entirely put off whenever i discover a guy whose virginity is lost. A tinge of sadness as well as disappointment, perhaps a lil of shame too would strike me. Truth be told, i wanna marry a virgin... I really do.

Comments
one of them yours. the other.. MINE. muaha! munkus munkus. i kesiankan you munkus. bleargh. male. bottomline, they're all the same.
one of them yours. the other.. MINE. muaha! munkus munkus. i kesiankan you munkus. bleargh. male. bottomline, they're all the same.
one of them yours. the other.. MINE. muaha! munkus munkus. i kesiankan you munkus. bleargh. male. bottomline, they're all the same.