Feeling like shit.

http://www.passionedsoul.com/steven/


If a picture paints a thousand words...Then the one above just wrote a book on the Kamasutra. For real. Stare at it a lil longer and you'd know what i mean. Oh, but if you were a guy or like not into men, it might not work.

My first tutorial for the Semester. It was alright. Well, a lot better than i thought it would be, so i really can't complain that much. :) Oh, apart from the fact that my tutor knew who i was, UKBC smiled at me. Hahaha. Like it matters. Ok it does. I am in need of a morale booster. A lottt of morale booster in fact. I feel like shit.

It didnt help that, i had to bump into a former classmate back in JC. You know what, she was like the outcast, geeky nobody in the F4 group ok. And there she was, strolling down, hand-in-hand with her darn boyfriend. Oh yes, she has a boyfriend. I felt like walking straight into the trunk of that huge raintree they just passed. Seriously. Its taking a toll on me man. I really need to catch this absurd notion of equating self-worth to having a fucking boyfriend and lock it up in some forsaken chest! Perhaps some people are just meant to be loners. They are built for isolation. Or perhaps god has gone way overboard with his morbid sense of humor. Its not nice when you have friends who don't or perhaps can't seem to share a conversation on relationship with you coz your just, well, in-fucking-experienced.

Whatever it is, it has to stop one way or another. ITS NOT FUNNY ANYMORE! I hope god blog hops.

Anyways, at least for now, piping hot chocolate waffles seem to be the only place of solace for me. Here's to choco-waffles. Cheers!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Listen to me.

*yawns*

Staleness