Frustrating
Bidding for modules.
Does it ever stop? I really contemplated just walking into the lecture of a module i wanna take and announce to the lecturer my intentions. "I want to take this module!!..." Thats all i'd need to do. And the module is mine. No bidding bullshit or being restricted on using only the points from the General Account. It such a pain. Seriously, i just spotted a new pimple. No thanks to bidding! Ahhrrghjiksjhfowef. I
I wanna eat.
Does it ever stop? I really contemplated just walking into the lecture of a module i wanna take and announce to the lecturer my intentions. "I want to take this module!!..." Thats all i'd need to do. And the module is mine. No bidding bullshit or being restricted on using only the points from the General Account. It such a pain. Seriously, i just spotted a new pimple. No thanks to bidding! Ahhrrghjiksjhfowef. I
I wanna eat.
Comments